Brother and sister

Old October 30th 05, 12:41 AM
223rem

Default Brother and sister

http://tinypic.com/f3b3b4.jpg
Old October 30th 05, 01:42 AM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:41:12 +0000, 223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/f3b3b4.jpg

They are lovely kittens. MLB
Old October 30th 05, 01:58 AM
PatM

Very sweet! Now, which is the little boy?LOL

PatM

Old October 30th 05, 01:29 AM
Enfilade

223rem wrote:
http://tinypic.com/f3b3b4.jpg

How precious!

--Fil

Old October 30th 05, 02:29 AM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:58:14 -0700, PatM wrote:

Very sweet! Now, which is the little boy?LOL

PatM

Calicos are female and yellow (without any white) are males.
At least this is what I have read. MLB
Old October 30th 05, 03:24 AM
Sandy

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:58:14 -0700, PatM wrote:

Very sweet! Now, which is the little boy?LOL

PatM

Calicos are female and yellow (without any white) are males.
At least this is what I have read. MLB

Sundance's sister was yellow with no white. It's unusual, but not as
unusual as male calicoes or tortoiseshells.

Sandy

Old October 30th 05, 04:56 AM
Victor Martinez

mlbriggs wrote:
Calicos are female and yellow (without any white) are males.
At least this is what I have read. MLB

It's not 100% of the time. There are male calicos and female orange/red
tabbies. They are rare though.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 30th 05, 05:30 AM
Marina

223rem wrote:
http://tinypic.com/f3b3b4.jpg

Very sweet!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 31st 05, 05:33 PM
Jane

223rem wrote:
http://tinypic.com/f3b3b4.jpg

Where was the KITTEN FEVER warning, huh? Now I'm wanting kittens!!
*sigh* The little girl is the orange tabby,and the calico is a boy,
am I right?

Jane
Old October 31st 05, 05:34 PM
Jane

Very sweet! Now, which is the little boy?LOL

PatM

Calicos are female and yellow (without any white) are males.
At least this is what I have read. MLB

Sundance's sister was yellow with no white. It's unusual, but not as
unusual as male calicoes or tortoiseshells.

Sandy

Whoops, I got it wrong. I have seen a male calico and female orange
tabby, so I forgot that they were rare (and fixed, too. Durn).

Jane