He's back after being away for 3 days!

Old February 26th 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default He's back after being away for 3 days!

I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.
Old February 26th 06, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

you are doing the right thing 223 you know you are :-)
Glad his is back
get his happy ass microchipped to just in case
newsyeMf.798594$_o.332293@attbi_s71...

Old February 26th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"223rem" wrote in message
newsyeMf.798594$_o.332293@attbi_s71...
I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

Don't worry. He won't associate you with the procedure, and I have never
seen any negative effects at all with my cats. Your cat will also be
healthier, and this is the responsible thing to do to help prevent pet
overpopulation (and the resulting high rate of euthanasia).

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
Recent pics: http://tinyurl.com/clal7

Old February 26th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

223rem wrote:
I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

I wonder how many cats he got pregnant during his 3 day walkabout?
In any case, I'm glad he's back and you're finally doing the right
thing.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old February 26th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-26, 223rem wrote:

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

They forget and forgive.

--
The night is just the shadow of the Earth.
Old February 26th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-26 03:29:57 -0600, 223rem said:

I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

Never had one "hate" me for it yet. Unless being complete lovey lap
fungus in the evenings is hate.

Old February 26th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

223rem wrote:

I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

Unlike male humans, male cats don't seem to identify so
throughly with those insignificant bits of their anatomy!
;-) (He'll never miss 'em - and when he sprays it won't be
nearly so pungent.)

Old February 26th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

223rem wrote:

I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

I'm so relieved to hear Stinky has come back home. You are right about
neutering him. He will not think it is your fault he went to the vet.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 26th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"223rem" wrote in message
newsyeMf.798594$_o.332293@attbi_s71...
I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

Much better for him, and he won't even notice!! He will keep filling the
world with unwanted kitties otherwise.

Old February 27th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:29:57 GMT, 223rem wrote:

I am soo happy! I had given up hope. Stinky, my
beloved 14 mo tom, is back after being away for 3
days!

His roaming and fighting have been getting worse.
It is neutering time for young Stink. I'm sorry
to do this to him, but it is necessary. I can only
hope that he wont hate me after that.

He won't, I promise. And you'll be doing him a favor.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)