Never too old to kill bedmice

Old April 14th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Never too old to kill bedmice

Snoopy was 16 in March, maybe it's the spring weather, last night she
decided she had to kill the bedmice. She pounced, grabbed and bunny kicked.
I couldn't help laughing, she had that look in eyes that I think most slaves
have seen, that says I'm a f'rocious tiger don't mess with me.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 14th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Snoopy was 16 in March, maybe it's the spring weather, last night she
decided she had to kill the bedmice. She pounced, grabbed and bunny
kicked.
I couldn't help laughing, she had that look in eyes that I think most
slaves
have seen, that says I'm a f'rocious tiger don't mess with me.

Just be grateful, Adrian, that she didn't try to kill any err... bedsnakes
;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old April 14th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
Snoopy was 16 in March, maybe it's the spring weather, last night she
decided she had to kill the bedmice. She pounced, grabbed and bunny
kicked.
I couldn't help laughing, she had that look in eyes that I think most
slaves
have seen, that says I'm a f'rocious tiger don't mess with me.

Just be grateful, Adrian, that she didn't try to kill any err...
bedsnakes ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Helen, you've got a very wicked sense of humour. I feel sorry for Vernon
sometimes. ;-)

Old April 14th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
news

Helen, you've got a very wicked sense of humour. I feel sorry for Vernon
sometimes. ;-)

Why thank you. Cat killing the bedsnake is nothing compared to, at one of
those err... intimate moments, the spouse realising that the beloved forgot
to wash the Olbas Oil off her hands before she joined him in bed...

I shall not say how I know this :-D

Cheers, helen s

Old April 14th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
Why thank you. Cat killing the bedsnake is nothing compared to, at one
of those err... intimate moments, the spouse realising that the beloved
forgot to wash the Olbas Oil off her hands before she joined him in bed...

Not sure what Olbas Oil is, but you're also supposed to brush your teeth
after eating hot chile peppers before getting romantic.

Victor, who's not saying how he knows this either...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 14th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
wafflycat wrote:
Why thank you. Cat killing the bedsnake is nothing compared to, at
one
of those err... intimate moments, the spouse realising that the
beloved forgot to wash the Olbas Oil off her hands before she joined
him in bed...

Not sure what Olbas Oil is, but you're also supposed to brush your
teeth after eating hot chile peppers before getting romantic.

Victor, who's not saying how he knows this either...

Tom, we've got a question for you.... ;-)

Old April 14th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-14, Victor Martinez penned:

Not sure what Olbas Oil is, but you're also supposed to brush your
teeth after eating hot chile peppers before getting romantic.

Victor, who's not saying how he knows this either...

Victor, that's actually a good point. Thanks for pointing this out.
They don't exactly put these kind of warnings out anywhere ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 16th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:36:20 -0600, "Monique Y. Mudama"

On 2006-04-14, Victor Martinez penned:

Not sure what Olbas Oil is, but you're also supposed to brush your
teeth after eating hot chile peppers before getting romantic.

Victor, who's not saying how he knows this either...

Victor, that's actually a good point. Thanks for pointing this out.
They don't exactly put these kind of warnings out anywhere ...

This reminds me of a post some months ago (possibly on this newsgroup)
about a store that sold various sorts of hot peppers and pepper
sauces. The proprietor reportedly put a sign in the restroom to
remind himself to wash his hands before _and_ after using the
restroom.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old April 21st 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That's great. Spicey is too "mature" at three for bedmice. But lately right
at 10pm she goes insane for 10min. She races around the apartment with a
wild look in her eyes. She climbs partway up her cat tree, gives some
invisible foe a fierce stare and then races into the bedroom. About 5min
later she callapses in the hallway panting.
Suz&Spicey (napping)