Thunderstorms

Old April 20th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Thunderstorms

Thunderstorms are moving in and Persia is sitting here meowing at me. The
closet door is open; she can go in, but she's looking at me like, "Aren't
you coming with me?" No, sweet kitty, it's just noisy weather. Nothing to
worry about yet. She really hates thunder.

Me, I'm gonna make a pot of parritch (Hamyln's Scottish pinhead oats)
simmered in milk and seasoned with salt & pepper; no sugar in oats in this
house! A nice hearty breakfast my grandpa Geordie would have approved of.

If I'm going to get blown away, I might as well do it on a full stomach
Persia already ate and drank her drab of milk.

Jill

Old April 20th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:34:31 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Thunderstorms are moving in and Persia is sitting here meowing at me. The
closet door is open; she can go in, but she's looking at me like, "Aren't
you coming with me?" No, sweet kitty, it's just noisy weather. Nothing to
worry about yet. She really hates thunder.

Me, I'm gonna make a pot of parritch (Hamyln's Scottish pinhead oats)
simmered in milk and seasoned with salt & pepper; no sugar in oats in this
house! A nice hearty breakfast my grandpa Geordie would have approved of.

If I'm going to get blown away, I might as well do it on a full stomach
Persia already ate and drank her drab of milk.

Jill

Dear Miss Persia,

I hate thunder, too. I go down to the basement and hide. Mommy
doesn't like that, and comes down to check on me. I fling myself at
her and stick to her front, but I won't go upstairs with her until the
big noise is over.

Love,
Stinky

Theresa