Purrs for an upset tummy

Old October 17th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default Purrs for an upset tummy

On 16 Okt., 22:13, moonglow minnow
wrote:
I haven't had the time or courage to say much around here, but I have a
request for Itachi.
Our darling little weasel-cat has been peeing all over the place,
including right outside the litterbox, on momdad's clothes, and on the
bath mats. So, off to the vet (thank goodness he likes it there) went
our 'Tachi to get a urine sample and some spoiling from the techs. The
good news is that his liver function is good and there's no sugar in the
urine. The bad news is that he has a nasty bladder infection with
crystals and needs to take 3 medications a day for a while. I did figure
out how to get the meds in his tummy without him objecting, however,
he's having trouble keeping them down so far. Tummy settling purrs and
any advice about settling kitty tummies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Maeve ^..^
--http://volatiledreams.deep-ice.comhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

healing and soothing puurs are on the way.
I keep an hour in between different medications to make sure Mohrchen
keeps
them down. It works.

all the best
Bettina

Old October 17th 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

moonglow minnow wrote:
Tummy settling purrs and
any advice about settling kitty tummies would be greatly appreciated.

Purrs for a settled tummy soon

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 20th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

moonglow minnow wrote:
[...]

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old October 21st 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

polonca12000 wrote in
:

moonglow minnow wrote:
[...]

Famotidine (Pepcid AC) could help. Ask the vet. 1/8 - 1/4 tablet every
other day.

Andy
Old October 22nd 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow

Thank you all for the purrs and advice - 'Tachi is doing much better at
keeping his meds down now, and should be well on his way to recovering
from the UTI. Now, to clean up the little messes he still leaves when he
just can't quite make it to the box...

Maeve ^..^
--
http://volatiledreams.deep-ice.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

He's throwing up and I'm upset [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 April 22nd 07 03:39 PM
Upset kitty Mishi Cat anecdotes 11 January 30th 06 07:37 AM
I'm Upset...What To Do? Arthur Shapiro Cat anecdotes 24 February 16th 05 06:37 AM
I'm so upset Wendy Cat health & behaviour 36 May 28th 04 02:00 PM
Upset cat Mandy Cat health & behaviour 4 January 13th 04 12:49 AM