Poorf usenz Kitties

Old November 23rd 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Poorf usenz Kitties

Bet all dem hoomanz iz sleepink from eatink tamuchz fudz and kan't write for
usens. Willow walking back and forth across the keyboard tonight.

Old November 23rd 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Bet all dem hoomanz iz sleepink from eatink tamuchz fudz and kan't write for
usens. Willow walking back and forth across the keyboard tonight.

It could be worser. Yourz hoomins could be outta town, like ourz mean
Paw an Meowmie is. Dey's up in Wiscatsin seeing Meowmie's twin sisfur
and our Grandpaw and Grandmeowmie. Our hoomins will be back home later
today, but still...

Tabitha
Old November 23rd 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ooohhhhh duz dat meanz u haz snowmosteerz. Willow shaking at the thought,
she is always cold.

Old November 23rd 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Ooohhhhh duz dat meanz u haz snowmosteerz. Willow shaking at the thought,
she is always cold.

Yep, we getted snowmonsters a cupple days ago. It started snowin while
da hoomins was at work. We'z nefer had snow fall at ourz howse before!
At not while we had access to da back yard.

When mine Paw getted home just after noon him taked some video of da
snow fallin, den him opened our back door and taked some video as we
camed to da back door. Harri Roadcat was da firstest. Her comed down da
stairs and walked across da snow, and glared at Paw cuz if had to be his
fault dat all da white stuff was on da ground. Den Ranger comed down da
stairs and him runned all over da yard an had a gudgud time.

Den Amelia camed to da back door. Her looked at da white stuff for a few
minutes, den her slowly camed down da stairs, den her felt how cold da
white stuff was, den her went back in da house and curled up on da
hoomin bed.

Da rest of usses din't go out in da snow. It was cold.

Tabitha
Old November 23rd 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Tabitha,

Mi grandmeowmie and grandpawpaw said der was da wite fluffy
watermonsters on da ground turkey mornin. Did dey bring yu sum
turkeyburd from Wiscatsin?

Snowflake

Old November 23rd 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:11:29 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[...]

Wow, Tabifa, datz a noo eggsperience fur you Catafornia katz, izn't
it! So did dey bring you turkeybird?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/23/2007 11:19:26 AM
Old November 24th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article , Booker
wrote:

Tabitha,

Mi grandmeowmie and grandpawpaw said der was da wite fluffy
watermonsters on da ground turkey mornin. Did dey bring yu sum
turkeyburd from Wiscatsin?

Can you beleev da nerf of dem? Dey was gone fur two whole dayz, den dey
din't even bring us any turkeybird!

Tabitha
Old November 25th 07, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine hoominz wuz gone furn wed to almozt saturday,... I juzt know it wuz
soft'z idermint, Stormmee... who purnished edmselvez by tearing down da
kalandar wif da pandabearz onit, so der!!!
"Granby" wrote:

Bet all dem hoomanz iz sleepink from eatink tamuchz fudz and kan't write

for
usens. Willow walking back and forth across the keyboard tonight.

It could be worser. Yourz hoomins could be outta town, like ourz mean
Paw an Meowmie is. Dey's up in Wiscatsin seeing Meowmie's twin sisfur
and our Grandpaw and Grandmeowmie. Our hoomins will be back home later
today, but still...

Tabitha

Gotta love kitties, even big kitties! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 July 5th 06 12:22 PM
Met my kitties-in-law EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 4 September 7th 04 07:32 PM
Day two with the new kitties RobZip Cat health & behaviour 18 June 27th 04 02:50 AM
*My* bad kitties Dan M Cat anecdotes 14 April 17th 04 04:51 AM
look at my kitties too! ;o) Jacqueline Cats - misc 10 March 23rd 04 02:15 AM