Purrz and Prayers please

Old December 8th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Purrz and Prayers please

I am extremely sorry to read this. So many many purrs and positive thoughts
are winging their way through the ether to you and to your son. May
whatever is found be easily treatable or totally ignorable - just a benign
fibrous growth that will not interfere with anything.

Purrs and suppportive thoughts will continue until we hear elsewise.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ........ Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .......
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Puddi Cat, Fran & Ray

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 8th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:13:26 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

This is very hard to write let alone think about.

My son had a cat scan a month ago and they found a mass on the side of his
neck. They thought it might be M.S. but now they did a MRI and found the
same sort of mass in his brain. They are going to do a spinal tap and try
and determine what it is all about.

Like Scarlet O"Hara I can hardly think of this let alone talk about it.
Please some Prayers and Purrs. Tomorrow will be soon enough to discuss it.

Sometime it would be a lot more fun being a cat than a human.

I am sorry to read of this, Brenda; he will be in my prayers. Don't
give up hope, modern medicine is amazing...

I'ze sendink mine Purrz, Anti Brenda!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/8/2007 1:28:24 PM
Old December 8th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:13:26 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

This is very hard to write let alone think about.

My son had a cat scan a month ago and they found a mass on the side of his
neck. They thought it might be M.S. but now they did a MRI and found the
same sort of mass in his brain. They are going to do a spinal tap and try
and determine what it is all about.

Like Scarlet O"Hara I can hardly think of this let alone talk about it.
Please some Prayers and Purrs. Tomorrow will be soon enough to discuss it.

Sometime it would be a lot more fun being a cat than a human.

Purrs for a quick healing from Beauty and Cinder.

Old December 8th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Sending our strongest prayers and purrs, for as long as you need them.

The Porter cats
Old December 9th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

We're purring for your son too that he gets a good report and this is
treatable. Hugs to you and him as well!

Stacey, Sebastian, and Julian

Old December 9th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 7, 10:13 pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is very hard to write let alone think about.

My son had a cat scan a month ago and they found a mass on the side of his
neck. They thought it might be M.S. but now they did a MRI and found the
same sort of mass in his brain. They are going to do a spinal tap and try
and determine what it is all about.

Like Scarlet O"Hara I can hardly think of this let alone talk about it.
Please some Prayers and Purrs. Tomorrow will be soon enough to discuss it.

Sometime it would be a lot more fun being a cat than a human.

Many purrs and prayers speeding on their way from Canada for both your
son and yourself.

Heather and DaRennieKidz and fosters
Old December 10th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 7, 10:13 pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is very hard to write let alone think about.

My son had a cat scan a month ago and they found a mass on the side of his
neck. They thought it might be M.S. but now they did a MRI and found the
same sort of mass in his brain. They are going to do a spinal tap and try
and determine what it is all about.

Like Scarlet O"Hara I can hardly think of this let alone talk about it.
Please some Prayers and Purrs. Tomorrow will be soon enough to discuss it.

Sometime it would be a lot more fun being a cat than a human.

Purrs from all of us, well Bear will have to make do with a concerned
look and a tail wag. All may yet be very well.

Will in New Haven

Purrz fur Onyx... Cory Cat community 22 June 1st 07 06:22 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Sum Purrz Pleeze Boogie's Mom Cat community 8 May 29th 06 06:00 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM