Purrz pleze

Old September 24th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default UPDATE: Purrz pleze

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:05:29 -0500, Granby wrote:

On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and
was going to da TED. We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta
be ok.

Mine hoomins have been keeping a close eye on Cleo since she started
showing signs of having a sore mouth. They realized over the last few
days that she has been showing signs for the last couple weeks of not
feeling quite right, they just hadn't been observant enough to catch on.

So on Tuesday they are taking Cleo in to TED. The TED will put her to
sleep and clean her teeth and see if he can find anything else wrong in
her mouth. This is kind of risky for a kitty as old as Cleo, so all of us
in the mid-Iowa clowder will be purring up a storm for Cleo on that day.
And we would welcome any kitties that want to join us in doing so.

Amelia
Old September 24th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T, Miz Piglet, Lewi D. Cat and Willow all jump on grambys bed and assume
the meatloaf position for purring for HRH Cleo. Their purrs will continue
until she is home with her humans again.

Old September 24th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:05:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T, Miz Piglet, Lewi D. Cat and Willow all jump on grambys bed and
assume the meatloaf position for purring for HRH Cleo. Their purrs will
continue until she is home with her humans again.

Thank you very much. It is a bit of a scary proposition since I'm not
exactly a spring chicken any more, but I really do want to get my mouth
feeling better. I miss being able to eat kibble and crunchy snacks.

Cleo
Old September 24th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Amelia T Cat wrote:

[...]

Yu can cownt on us, Amelia! Wee will send owr besstist purrrrrs fur
effuryfing to bee justfine!

Mietze wiff Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed an Ella, too
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 24th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 24 Sep 2008 21:41:26 GMT, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:05:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T, Miz Piglet, Lewi D. Cat and Willow all jump on grambys bed and
assume the meatloaf position for purring for HRH Cleo. Their purrs will
continue until she is home with her humans again.

Thank you very much. It is a bit of a scary proposition since I'm not
exactly a spring chicken any more, but I really do want to get my mouth
feeling better. I miss being able to eat kibble and crunchy snacks.

Cleo

you must getted better so you can eet fudz of all kinds!
beauty
Old September 25th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 24 Sep 2008 21:41:26 GMT, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Thank you very much. It is a bit of a scary proposition since I'm not
exactly a spring chicken any more, but I really do want to get my mouth
feeling better. I miss being able to eat kibble and crunchy snacks.

Cleo

Oh my towz! Dis sertainly sownds scary, but you iz a braff kitty fur
doink it anyway! I will be purrink fur you nite and day dat efurry
fing will be OK!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/24/2008 8:16:24 PM
Old September 25th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:

[...]

We'z figurin that wood bee on the thirtieth. We'll purr in advance
and remembfur to purr on that day espeshully fur Cleo.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old September 25th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

We will start purrin meediately fur yurown surjeree to go well an fur yurown
mouf to stop hurtin.

Rebecca, for her house

Old September 25th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Purrz pleze

"Daniel Mahoney"
"Granby"
Unkle Dan I knowz u neffer askez a ladie how old herself iz but we still
wansta know how old HRH Cleo iz. O T knowing he could get a mighty whack
from Piglet for asking the question.

After checking over her vet records from CA we figure that she is now 17
1/2.

Wow, hur is a elderly kitty n did sutch a nise ceremony at me n Tabitha's
wedwink wast Saturnday. Wuz hur toofies hurtin den?
Purrs for Cleo tew feel awl bedder.
We wuv yew Cleo anna dunt want yew tew hurt,
Mosey and Tabitha

Purrz four Sashi Will in New Haven Cat community 15 June 10th 08 07:03 AM
Could we getz some d*g purrz? Harri Roadcat Cat community 21 January 12th 07 11:24 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM