Let's dance

Old October 17th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Let's dance

O T finds Wascal, Lewi and Ranger. Hey u guyz sumone of uzenz lefted dat
kabinet door openz at Auntie Softz houze when we wented ta git da tea and,
herslefz ranned intoit. Her sayz when herselfz gits bak sumone of uz iz in
troublez. Her waz laffink so I don fink her waz realli too mad.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sunnydanze, didunt yu promize tu awlz danze uh danze wiff Anais?
I wunt mynd, juzt so long az yu danze da lazt danze wiff me smyle an
purrrr
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Purrrrrrpurrrrrrpurrrrrr

Sundance, forgetting there are any other kitties around

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
{Pit2nya layz hur hed on Sundance's shoulder as the band plays
"I'll be Loving Youuuu, Alwayss"
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance counts to himself one-two-three one-two-three]

Yoo iz a wunnerful danser, Sweetee. Ize so happee to be heer at da
Jellicle Ball wif yurownself.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
UhHuh! Letz!

Pit2nya luukz awownd furr hur Sunnydance

Hmmm

Joinz da lyine dancink groop furr neow

Then she seez hur winkwink...

Hiya guy...lissin tu dat waltz! Shall we?

1-2-3 1-2-3 1-2-3 ... they swirl around the dancefloor.

--
Pitô.ônya

--
Pitô.ônya
"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance looks on, fondly remembering when Harri first came to the
community and they became honorary brother and sister.]

"Granby" wrote in message
Harri and O T are on the floor and Ot whispers in Hari's ear. "Luk
ofther dere at Piglet, her iz hafink da timez of herown life. Her
tuk dem danze lezzons and den kumed home and made me and Willow
learn dem too. He spins Harri around in time to the music.

Old October 17th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, I did, Sweetee.

Anaïs, may I haz da pleshur uv da nextest danse? An Lucy, may I haz da
plezhur uv a danse later?? An Cleo, may I also haz da plezhur uv wun wif
yurownself, if yooz feelin up to it?

Sundance

Old October 17th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

OF TO goes to Whispering Willow and holds out his paw. How bout up and me
showink Piglet her didn wastz herown time wiff dem danze lezzonz. They go
out on the floor and put on such a show dancing to "In The Mood" that it
leaves them both breathless when they are done.

Old October 17th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:06:53 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yes, I did, Sweetee.

Anaïs, may I haz da pleshur uv da nextest danse? An Lucy, may I haz da
plezhur uv a danse later?? An Cleo, may I also haz da plezhur uv wun wif
yurownself, if yooz feelin up to it?

Sundance

Why fangu, Sundance, I'd luff to! Dat is so nyce ov you to ask usses.
Yoo is kwite the gentlecat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/17/2008 12:24:28 AM
Old October 17th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 7:18*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 15, 5:41 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:

Since there is a momentary paws in the tributes, and since we has all
been gettin so sad, let's danze. Let'z danze in honor of our luffed ones
who have gone to da Rainbow Bridge ahead of us. And when somecat wants to
offer anofur tribute we'z can stop to listen and contemplate and meditate
and rememfur.

Come on, Mosey, let's lead off.

[Tabitha takes Mosey's paw and they head to the dance floor. They dance
furry cheek to furry cheek.]

When the music starts, Wascal bows to Miss Piglet and salutes her with
his cane. Leaving the cane arranged artistially across a cushion, he
offers her his arm

When they are between dances, with his arm still around her waist,
Wascal whispers,

"Der r loanly frenz ub rz heer wiffout danse partners. Wee may haff to
spen a few dances wiff uvvers, sew dat dey get a chance too danse."
He sighs
"Wee don getted to dance enuff as it is but r frenz r reportant too
usses."

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 17th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet smiles atr Wascal, yez I know dat dem oftherz likez ta danze too.
You go on and danze wiff dem, I iz jus happi being here wiff yourownselfz.
I needz ta get O T to askink oftherz ta dance too. Him iz so smittten wiff
Harri, I thinkz him forgetz hiz mannerz.

Old October 17th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:06:53 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Yes, I did, Sweetee.

Anaïs, may I haz da pleshur uv da nextest danse? An Lucy, may I haz da
plezhur uv a danse later?? An Cleo, may I also haz da plezhur uv wun
wif yurownself, if yooz feelin up to it?

Sundance

Absolutely! I would love to dance with you.

Cleo
Old October 17th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T goes to the side and grooms himself as his furr is a bit of a mess from
doing the fast dances with Herri. When he is satisfied, he waits for a
waltz then approaches Her Royal Highness Cleo. He hold out his paw and says
Wod u like ta danze diz waltz wiff myonwself? I know you hazn been feelink
gud and if u getz tired we kan stopz. He is flustered thinking he has said
that all wrong, it doesn't sound like what Piglet told him to say at all.

Old October 17th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:38:07 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T goes to the side and grooms himself as his furr is a bit of a mess
from doing the fast dances with Herri. When he is satisfied, he waits
for a waltz then approaches Her Royal Highness Cleo. He hold out his
paw and says Wod u like ta danze diz waltz wiff myonwself? I know you
hazn been feelink gud and if u getz tired we kan stopz. He is flustered
thinking he has said that all wrong, it doesn't sound like what Piglet
told him to say at all.

Thank you, OT, I'd love to. You are a very dignified gentleman-cat.

Cleo
Old October 17th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu, Piglet triez ta teech me anna I haff to learn to be dat kauze I wantz
Harri to like myownselfz. You dance feri well for an,,,,,ummmm, u danze
verri gud. O T has turned scarlet under his Orange fur.

Da Dance Granby Cat community 3 February 17th 08 04:30 PM
A new dance Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney Cat community 7 December 28th 07 06:28 AM
Another Last Dance ChildFree23 Cat community 25 November 13th 06 06:19 AM
OT - this guy can dance better than me! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 0 April 19th 06 02:29 PM
A dance Miss Violette Cat community 22 November 8th 04 01:26 PM