Lurker cat-pix - at last!

Old September 5th 05, 04:53 PM
cathyxyz

Default Lurker cat-pix - at last!

Hi all,

Finally set up the website..... here's our two "masters"..

http://cathy.co.za/cats.html
--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

Old September 5th 05, 10:07 PM
PatM

Beautiful cats Cathy. They look like they have tons of personality!

PatM

Old September 6th 05, 05:04 AM
Marina

cathyxyz wrote:
Hi all,

Finally set up the website..... here's our two "masters"..

They're gorgeous, Cathy!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 6th 05, 11:47 AM
cathyxyz

Marina wrote:
cathyxyz wrote:

Hi all,

Finally set up the website..... here's our two "masters"..

They're gorgeous, Cathy!

Thanks guys!. Sox has been a bit off his food for two days; he hasn't
stopped eating, but has been eating less than usual and has not been as
active as usual. Anyway, we discussed taking him to the vet (before
breakfast) this morning.... I swear he understood what we said, cos he
followed me to the kitchen and dutifully ate his breakfast, went outside
and then, a little later, came running up to me as usual when I fed the
birds He then rolled over for his usual petting session etc. Hmmmm.
We have not given up the vet idea, as they are open mornings and
evenings, so if he doesn't eat supper - off he goes....

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)
Old September 6th 05, 10:16 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Sox to start eating again so he won't have
to go to the vet,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"cathyxyz" wrote in message
news

Old September 7th 05, 06:24 PM
cathyxyz

polonca12000 wrote:
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Sox to start eating again so he won't have
to go to the vet,

Luckily it didn't come to that. He seems to be getting back to his old
self. He found a ball of wool today and played ping pong with it around
our bedroom Problem is, Sox has always been more "picky" about his
food than Shoes-cat, so it takes a bit of careful watching to see if he
is just being a fussy cat or if he is coming down with something. Shoes,
on the other hand, will eat almost anything, anytime, all day every day!
He is so funny; we timed him yesterday: It only took 19 seconds for him
to appear when DH started sharpening our meat knife.... Shoes knows what
that means - "FOOOOOOD" and always gets any off-cuts when we trim
chicken or beef or whatever for supper. Sox on the other hand, will take
a tiny bit - occasionally.

Thanks for your concern!

--
Cheers