I catched a mole!

Old November 19th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default I catched a mole!

Yesfurday I was playin in da back yard wif mine Ranger brofur. We was
chasing each offur around da yard and into da house and back out again.
Paw was sittin in da lifing room doing nufing and Meowmie was in da
kitchen doing some baking.

I seed somefing move in da corner of da yard and went to 'vestigate. When
I got close I saw dat it was a liddle furry fing. So I catched it and
played wif it for a while, den I taked it in da kitchen and showed it to
Meowmie. She's learnin - she didn't scream or nufing. She called Paw to
come look at what a good huntress I am, and dey both petted me and tolded
me I is a great huntress, den dey opened up a extra can of gooshy food
just fur me.

Dis huntin and catchin fing is a gudgud deal. It's fun and it gets you
extra pettins and extra fuds.

Harri
Old November 19th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 19, 9:30 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Yesfurday I was playin in da back yard wif mine Ranger brofur. We was
chasing each offur around da yard and into da house and back out again.
Paw was sittin in da lifing room doing nufing and Meowmie was in da
kitchen doing some baking.

I seed somefing move in da corner of da yard and went to 'vestigate. When
I got close I saw dat it was a liddle furry fing. So I catched it and
played wif it for a while, den I taked it in da kitchen and showed it to
Meowmie. She's learnin - she didn't scream or nufing. She called Paw to
come look at what a good huntress I am, and dey both petted me and tolded
me I is a great huntress, den dey opened up a extra can of gooshy food
just fur me.

Dis huntin and catchin fing is a gudgud deal. It's fun and it gets you
extra pettins and extra fuds.

Dat mussta bin funn. I hab nebber bin inda OUT ann nuffin effur cums
in r hous fr us too hunt. Excep big mean PARROTS. An huntin dem don
seem sucha gud idearment.

Maggy May

--

"I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"

Harri

Old November 19th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Will in New Haven wrote:

Dat mussta bin funn. I hab nebber bin inda OUT ann nuffin effur cums
in r hous fr us too hunt. Excep big mean PARROTS. An huntin dem don
seem sucha gud idearment.

Maggy May

Weze don't git to go inda OUT either. But der were a bunch of itty bitty
mousiez on da bak porch wer we kin go last year. We katched them an had
fun fun fun.

Snowflake (cheef mouser) and Booker

The baby mice apparently came through a little hole in the floor that
had been put there in ancient days to drain the ice box!
Old November 19th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi diz iz O. T. and Willow, why gramby wuz gone a few ayz, we ketched two
liddle micez. Her wazn't nize like yourown hoomanz. Her frowed dem in da
traszh and didn't giff un anyfing specialz ta eatz. Nedzt timez, dey will
go unner her pillowz.
news

Old November 19th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"Me" wrote in message

Will in New Haven wrote:

Dat mussta bin funn. I hab nebber bin inda OUT ann nuffin effur cums
in r hous fr us too hunt. Excep big mean PARROTS. An huntin dem don
seem sucha gud idearment.

Maggy May

Weze don't git to go inda OUT either. But der were a bunch of itty bitty
mousiez on da bak porch wer we kin go last year. We katched them an had
fun fun fun.

Snowflake (cheef mouser) and Booker

The baby mice apparently came through a little hole in the floor that had
been put there in ancient days to drain the ice box!

I dunt go owt effurr..
I dunt tink dat baby mice kum frum ice bokxzez tho...I yam purdy
shur day kum frum big grown up meowmee an pawpaw meezez.

Pitoonya

Old November 20th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:32:24 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

I dunt go owt effurr..
I dunt tink dat baby mice kum frum ice bokxzez tho...I yam purdy
shur day kum frum big grown up meowmee an pawpaw meezez.

Pitoonya

I don kno, 'Toonya... I finks dey comes from da toy boks, an dere
tummiez iz filled wif 'nip.

[Tiger whispers in her ear] NO! Dere iz REEL wons dat liffs in da
owt? Reely? [Catfoozed, cawze shez neffur been in da Owt, or seen a
reel mowsie!]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/19/2007 8:33:42 PM
Old November 20th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:30:59 -0600, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Yesfurday I was playin in da back yard wif mine Ranger brofur. We was
chasing each offur around da yard and into da house and back out again.
Paw was sittin in da lifing room doing nufing and Meowmie was in da
kitchen doing some baking.

I seed somefing move in da corner of da yard and went to 'vestigate. When
I got close I saw dat it was a liddle furry fing. So I catched it and
played wif it for a while, den I taked it in da kitchen and showed it to
Meowmie. She's learnin - she didn't scream or nufing. She called Paw to
come look at what a good huntress I am, and dey both petted me and tolded
me I is a great huntress, den dey opened up a extra can of gooshy food
just fur me.

Dis huntin and catchin fing is a gudgud deal. It's fun and it gets you
extra pettins and extra fuds.

Harri

Wow, you iz a gudgud huntress! I neffer heard of anyfing like dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/19/2007 8:35:42 PM
Old November 20th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Sylvia M wrote:

I dunt go owt effurr..
I dunt tink dat baby mice kum frum ice bokxzez tho...I yam purdy
shur day kum frum big grown up meowmee an pawpaw meezez.

Pitoonya

Wy is meowmie laffin so hard?

Snowflake
Old November 20th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Harri Roadcat wrote:
it was a liddle furry fing. So I catched it and
played wif it for a while, den I taked it in da kitchen and showed it to
Meowmie.

I've heard that moles taste terrible, as any cat who tries to eat one
finds out.

Question for the cats: Which are harder to catch, small mice or large mice?

Adam
Old November 20th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O. T. I beeenz finking anna I fought mizes komes from da klozet. Dey
duz in dis houze. I wooked in dere and der waz no momma or pappa mouze jus
a plaze gramby stuffez wif steel wooolz. Her said der wuddent be anymorez
mouzies. I hopez herself is wrong.