Liddle hoomins

Old November 23rd 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Liddle hoomins

Such a buzy turkeyburd day. Der were 12 hoomins bisitin, an two of dem
were reely liddle. Won was 1 hoomin yeer, an da other was free hoomin
years old. I kuden't leef da turkeyburd so ize had tu put up wit da
liddle hoomins. Dey followed me round and round and round da house, den
ize jumped on da dryer were dey kudn't git me. But da turkeyburd waz in
da nogitoffdatable room.

So ize had to monitor dinner. Da bestest place to sit waz unner da free
year oldz chair. She dropped da mostest gud stuff on da flor fur me.

Wen dey left ize tuk a long nap.

Booker

Booker was the ham of the party, he entertained everyone with his
antics. I'm thinking we ought to put him in a therapy cat program,
because nothing bothers him, and he likes any person.
Old November 23rd 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh, what wonderful fun for the little ones. My Scooter always sat near the
younger visitors and everyone thought it was so cute. Didn't have the heart
to say cause it was where the most food was!

Old November 23rd 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:03:53 -0800, Booker wrote:

Such a buzy turkeyburd day. Der were 12 hoomins bisitin, an two of dem
were reely liddle. Won was 1 hoomin yeer, an da other was free hoomin
years old. I kuden't leef da turkeyburd so ize had tu put up wit da liddle
hoomins. Dey followed me round and round and round da house, den ize
jumped on da dryer were dey kudn't git me. But da turkeyburd waz in da
nogitoffdatable room.

So ize had to monitor dinner. Da bestest place to sit waz unner da free
year oldz chair. She dropped da mostest gud stuff on da flor fur me.

Wen dey left ize tuk a long nap.

Booker

Booker was the ham of the party, he entertained everyone with his antics.
I'm thinking we ought to put him in a therapy cat program, because nothing
bothers him, and he likes any person.

Booker U sown like a vry smart kitty. TuTu

Old November 23rd 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 23, 2:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oh, what wonderful fun for the little ones. My Scooter always sat near the
younger visitors and everyone thought it was so cute. Didn't have the heart
to say cause it was where the most food was!"Booker" wrote in message

Bear always sits near Judy, a handicapped person who lives in the
group home where Micki works, when Judy is brought over for
Thanksgiving dinner (or Christmas or any other time she visits) Judy
_does_ drop more food than anyone else but there is a real bond
between them.

When everyone left the dinner table Bear sat near Judy when she sat on
the couch and gently, compared to his usual manners. wrestled with her
and licked her as she petted him.

You could see she wanted to do or say something nice for him, besides
her constant "good bear" and "I love bear," but she is really not far
along mentally. She's a sweet three-year old who has lived sixty
years.

Finally, she sat looking at him and started singing "happy birthday"
to him. Not appropriate but really touching. She wasn't heartbroken to
Micki was going to stay there with her for the night, but she hugged
Bear goodby really hard.

It was a good holiday and today I am with my brother and my nephew
here in Maryland. It is just too bad that my niece and her husband and
my great-niece are in Florida. I will see them all the next time.

Will in New Haven

Old November 23rd 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am sure that with the hugs and "I love you's" she communicted to Bear all
she wanted. The "Happy Birthday song" is a song that many "special needs
people" often learn and that was her great message to Bear. He deserves and
extra treat, if WooToo will permit!

Old November 24th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
Booker wrote:

Such a buzy turkeyburd day. Der were 12 hoomins bisitin, an two of dem
were reely liddle. Won was 1 hoomin yeer, an da other was free hoomin
years old. I kuden't leef da turkeyburd so ize had tu put up wit da
liddle hoomins. Dey followed me round and round and round da house, den
ize jumped on da dryer were dey kudn't git me. But da turkeyburd waz in
da nogitoffdatable room.

So ize had to monitor dinner. Da bestest place to sit waz unner da free
year oldz chair. She dropped da mostest gud stuff on da flor fur me.

Wen dey left ize tuk a long nap.

Booker

It sounds like you were a very good host, Booker.

Amelia
Old November 24th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Fangu Amelia. Wud yu like sum turkeyburd or ham. We haf bof an da
hoomins ar sharin.

Booker

Old November 24th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
Booker wrote:

Fangu Amelia. Wud yu like sum turkeyburd or ham. We haf bof an da
hoomins ar sharin.

Booker

Ooh.... turkeybird... ham... some of both please!

Amelia
Old November 24th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

OK, weze raidin da frigeratur! Herez sum turkeyburd an ham fur yu
Amelia. Anyone else want sum wile itz out? Herez a bigbig leg iffin a
kuple of yu want to share.

Booker