so diz iz snowmonsterz

Old December 7th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default so diz iz snowmonsterz

We gifs up dum sekretari posted diz in da wrong group firstz. Gonna put her
on half.com and sellz her! We hearz hoomnad don haf many toonaz diz time of
year. O.T. glareing at gramby

Hi guyz diz iz O. T. (someone asked why I always started his post this way,
well, he always announces himself when he comes in a diffeent room here)

We haf been watchin gramby out playink is diz stuffz. Me an Willow haf been
lookin out da windowz at her frowing itself off da walk and da partz where
da motormonsterz sitz.

Herself kam in an putted a string on me and tooked me in da out to see da
snow monsterz. Dey waz funfun but kold. Some cat folowed me but must have
been whitz kauze I saw da trakz but not da kat.

Her took Willow out but herself wudent put fer fetz in dat snow. Her onlee
stayed out a bit. When her tried to take Piglet out, da Pig set her fetz
and gabed da side of da door. No way waz her goink out. Her membered dat
stuffz from odher yearz.

It was funny to watch the different reactions. O. T. kept sniffin his
tracks to look for the other kitty. Didn't force much with Willow and she
is now glued to her heating pad. Pig set her brakes in the air and grabbed
the side of the door so, put her back inside. She and O. T. are watching
the man across at the factory clear the parking lot.

Old December 7th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

We haf been watchin gramby out playink is diz stuffz. Me an Willow haf been
lookin out da windowz at her frowing itself off da walk and da partz where
da motormonsterz sitz.

We had a lot of dat stuffz too. Paw getted home early and him taked a
funny lookin shovel and mofed a lot of da snowmonsters from one place to
anuffer place. I don't know why him didn't just leave dem alone - I guess
maybe dey likes to be piled up so dat dey can play wif each offur.

Anyway, affur Paw an Meowmie mofed snowmonsters fur a hour or so dey
opened up da back door for usses. Ranger went out and down da steps to da
yard, but him din't stay long. I went down to da yard and walked on da
sidewalk towards da metalmonster building, but it was coldcold on mine
paws so I din't stay long. Amelia comed out on da top step, felt da cold,
den went back inside. Sammy looked out da door at da snowmonsters and goed
right back into da howse. Cleo and Tabifa din't even come to da back door
to look at it.

Oh, Ranger says him din't go back in so quick cuz it was cold, it was cuz
earlier in da week Paw tolded him dat it was so cold out dat if kitties
went outside dey would freeze off dere noses and toeses and tails and
would look funny wifout dem, and him din't want to freeze off hims nose
and toes and tail.

Harri

Old December 7th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ranger is da smatrezst of all da kitties at yourown houze and most of dem
here. You stayz in durink da snowmonsterz timez. Piglet appreciating
Range's actions and remembering him on da big cats on da venture.
news

Old December 7th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 08:00:37 -0600, Granby wrote:

Ranger is da smatrezst of all da kitties at yourown houze and most of dem
here. You stayz in durink da snowmonsterz timez. Piglet appreciating
Range's actions and remembering him on da big cats on da venture.

Fangu furry muchly! I was just rememfuring what Paw said. Da offur kitties
don't do dat. Of course, I usually don't do what him sez, but at least I
listens.

Ranger
Old December 7th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

I sneek out da bak door wen meowmie or pawpaw cum in wif groceries or
stuff. Last tyme ize got in da out sumbudy dumped waddermonsters all
ofur mi fine furs. Dat wazn't furry nice.

Booker

First rain, he dashes out, comes to a complete stop and looks at me like
I'm supposed to quit spraying him.

Old December 7th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 06:43:15 -0800, Booker wrote:

I sneek out da bak door wen meowmie or pawpaw cum in wif groceries or
stuff. Last tyme ize got in da out sumbudy dumped waddermonsters all
ofur mi fine furs. Dat wazn't furry nice.

Booker

First rain, he dashes out, comes to a complete stop and looks at me like
I'm supposed to quit spraying him.

You were right, Booker! I do that too. When watermonsters are falling out
of the sky I go outside anyway, then I stand under a lawn chair and glare
at my humans. After all, it HAS to be their fault that the watermonsters
are being allowed to fall all over my beautiful torty furs.

Amelia
Old December 8th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:55:25 -0600, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Sowndz like you gize iz enjoying Eye-O-Wah. Do you miss Catifurnia at
awl?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/7/2007 8:58:52 PM
Old December 8th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Sowndz like you gize iz enjoying Eye-O-Wah. Do you miss Catifurnia at
awl?

Nope. Wez likez it here.

Harri