Update on Shadow at TEDs

Old May 20th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Update on Shadow at TEDs

She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already been
desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better safe than
sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

Yowie

Old May 20th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Yowie" ...
She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already
been desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better
safe than sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

Yowie

That IS good news.
PURRS from across the Pond for her to heal quickly
Hug
Kyla and Mosey

Old May 20th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already been
desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better safe than
sorry I guess.

I guess this means all her howling in the bathroom *wasn't* from her
being in heat, then?

I'm glad she's OK, though! Congratulations again on your addition!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old May 20th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Yowie" wrote in message
She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already
been desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better
safe than sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

Yowie

I'm glad she's doing okay. Maybe this time she'll realize she's been
desexed, so she'll quit howling. We can hope, anyway.

Joy

Old May 20th 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Joy wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had
already been desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again,
but better safe than sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

Yowie

I'm glad she's doing okay. Maybe this time she'll realize she's been
desexed, so she'll quit howling. We can hope, anyway.

She didn't howl much last night, so I figured she was over her 'heat' for
this time. As I said when I first got her, financially we really couldn't
afford the spay this fortnight, but with the caterwailing going on to the
point no-one was getting any sleep, it became a necessity. Or, so we
thought, anyway.

perhaps she was just missingher 'humans'? Who knows the mind of a cat?

Guess I should just be used to b*st*rd c*t tricks by now :-)

Yowie

Old May 20th 08, 08:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Yowie" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, I'd think you should. ;-)

I'm sorry you had that unnecessary expense.

Joy

Old May 20th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had
already been desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again,
but better safe than sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

Yowie

I wonder in that case why she was calling, anyway I'm glad she came through
the op OK. Purrs for your finances and purrs for Shadow.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 20th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Updated Update on Shadow at TEDs

"Yowie" wrote in message
She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already
been desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better
safe than sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

She's home, she's fine, she's as cranky and potty-mouthed as ever.

But she's not howling.

And she's mine...

So, now I have a pretty one that loves my lap, a smart but aloof one with a
surreal sense of humour, and one with a potty mouth and bad temper.

I have Shmogg back!

Yowie

Old May 20th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 20 Mai, 04:18, "Yowie" wrote:
She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already been
desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better safe than
sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

Yowie

Glad all went well.
A question: How did they find out that she`s been already spayed? Open
up and have a look?
I have no idea and am just curious.

Bettina
Old May 20th 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tish

On May 20, 8:44 pm, "Yowie" wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message

She's come out of the surgery fine.

It was a little more complicated that expected because she had already
been desexed. Ooops. Wish I didn't have to pay for it again, but better
safe than sorry I guess.

She due to come home this afternoon. yay!

She's home, she's fine, she's as cranky and potty-mouthed as ever.

But she's not howling.

And she's mine...

So, now I have a pretty one that loves my lap, a smart but aloof one with a
surreal sense of humour, and one with a potty mouth and bad temper.

I have Shmogg back!

Yowie

I'm SO happy for you! Welcome home Shadow. It looks as though she is
after the mould of Ted-the-calico-queen-of-our-household! May you
have many, many happy years together!

Tish

"Shadow" update Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 May 25th 08 09:24 PM
Shadow at TEDs Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 May 20th 08 08:27 PM
Bandit (UK) and Snowball at TEDs - UPDATE Exocat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 10 July 21st 07 03:46 PM
No more TEDs!!!! Sundance Cat community 7 February 24th 06 07:20 AM
Shadow RB Emergency Purrs for Shadow Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 July 14th 04 05:47 AM