Sammy?

Old October 1st 04, 03:28 PM
ChildFree23

Default Sammy?

Sammy, mine luff, I hasn't heard from you in a while. Is
efurrything okay? Are we still vacationing in Mew Jersey?
Will you be taking mineownselves to the Jellicle Ball?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old October 1st 04, 05:36 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
Sammy, mine luff, I hasn't heard from you in a while. Is
efurrything okay? Are we still vacationing in Mew Jersey?
Will you be taking mineownselves to the Jellicle Ball?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I'z have just been watchin da newsgroup and figgering out what I should
wear fur da Ball. I'z sure hopin to escort mineown bootiful wink to da
Jellicle Ball! I'll be da luckiest boycat dere, havin da most bootiful
girlcat in da place wif me.

I beleeve we'z are still in Mew Jersey, lookin at da sights and tastin
da gudgud foodz.

Sammy
Old October 1st 04, 06:39 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:36:10 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:
I beleeve we'z are still in Mew Jersey, lookin at da sights and tastin
da gudgud foodz.

Sammy

Gaetano, the maitre d' returns with a waitkitty, and they set down three
pizzas and a two bottles of wine.

Here's sum nice-a hot pizza fur you kittys, and a bottle of nip-Amarone
and another of nip-Barolo! Enjoy your meal!

Anaï turns to Lillith: Iz yourownself going to giff us a tour of where
your meowmie grew up tomorrow?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/1/2004 1:33:53 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 2nd 04, 12:03 AM
ChildFree23

Sammy, mine luff, I hasn't heard from you in a while. Is
efurrything okay? Are we still vacationing in Mew Jersey?
Will you be taking mineownselves to the Jellicle Ball?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I'z have just been watchin da newsgroup and figgering out
what I should wear fur da Ball. I'z sure hopin to escort
mineown bootiful wink to da Jellicle Ball! I'll be da
luckiest boycat dere, havin da most bootiful girlcat in da
place wif me.

I beleeve we'z are still in Mew Jersey, lookin at da sights
and tastin da gudgud foodz.

Sammy

[puurpurr smurglesmurgle smooch]

And I'll be the luckiest girlkitty there too!

Have I ever showed you my orange patches?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old October 2nd 04, 12:03 AM
ChildFree23

I beleeve we'z are still in Mew Jersey, lookin at da sights
and tastin
da gudgud foodz.

Sammy

Gaetano, the maitre d' returns with a waitkitty, and they
set down three
pizzas and a two bottles of wine.

Here's sum nice-a hot pizza fur you kittys, and a bottle of
nip-Amarone
and another of nip-Barolo! Enjoy your meal!

Anaï turns to Lillith: Iz yourownself going to giff us a
tour of where
your meowmie grew up tomorrow?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

[sniffsniff nibblenibblenibble] I loves cheese!

Yes, we'll take the tour tomorrow. Will we all be
teleporting to Highland Park together?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old October 2nd 04, 01:18 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:03:43 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

I beleeve we'z are still in Mew Jersey, lookin at da sights
and tastin
da gudgud foodz.

Sammy

Gaetano, the maitre d' returns with a waitkitty, and they
set down three
pizzas and a two bottles of wine.

Here's sum nice-a hot pizza fur you kittys, and a bottle of
nip-Amarone
and another of nip-Barolo! Enjoy your meal!

Anaï turns to Lillith: Iz yourownself going to giff us a
tour of where
your meowmie grew up tomorrow?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

[sniffsniff nibblenibblenibble] I loves cheese!

Yes, we'll take the tour tomorrow. Will we all be
teleporting to Highland Park together?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Ummm, yes, an da souven eer topping is tasty. What do you tink uv dis
pizza Sammy?

Yes, Tiger an I'z'll be 'portin to Highland Park wif youze tomorrow!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/1/2004 8:16:18 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 2nd 04, 01:58 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Ummm, yes, an da souven eer topping is tasty. What do you tink uv dis
pizza Sammy?

Yes, Tiger an I'z'll be 'portin to Highland Park wif youze tomorrow!

Now I see why mineown Paw is so fond of pizza! Dats good stuff. But I'll
be he haz never tried it wif sooven eers.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It sounds like fun.

Samy
Old October 2nd 04, 02:00 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[puurpurr smurglesmurgle smooch]

And I'll be the luckiest girlkitty there too!

Have I ever showed you my orange patches?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

I have sneaked peeks befur. Dey is absotively bootiful - just like da
rest of you! I fink your orange is about da same color as my orange furs.

Sammy

Old October 2nd 04, 04:08 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger sniffs the air, and can't decide if his winks perfume, the wine or the
pizza is more'toxicatin, He is totally content, good wine, good fud, good
friends, and the bestest boofiultest girlcat inna world, NO boycat cuuld
possibly be lucker, He turns to his friendz, I think a tour of her original
nestin place wuuld be innerestn, Tiger
.. .