Fangu fer da gud wishes (was "Onyx yew heer?"

Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Fangu fer da gud wishes (was "Onyx yew heer?"

Fangu tew efferykitty in rpcc few da welwishes

- 'specially TopHat and da gang of 7; Tiger; and Kitty Schottland.

Shahna iz stil unner wayte but eeting. TED sed it iz a gudgud sign.
Meowmie an Pawpa sed I haffta be nyce tew hur until she iz bedder, sew
I am leddin hur eet myownsef's fud tew. I wanna jum on hur an pway
reel soon sew she haz tew get beddur fast!

- - Shadow

Note frum Shahna:

Fangu awl fer da kynd thots. It meens a lot. My fur iz growin bak an
I'm piking up wate. I'm hungree awl da tyme an pawpaw effen gibs me
eggsra fud whyl meowmie iz a wurk. Dey tryed meeny diffurint brands
uf fud tew git me tew eet. Da bested is Scientific Diet. Itz yummy!
I haf three kans a day, sumtymes foor! Hmm, dats maykes mee hungree,
gotta go eet.

-- Shahna
Old August 17th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gud you iz eatin, i like dat kind of fud butted rite now we iz gettin CD
which we eatz but we wuuld rafur hafa canned, Tiger fur hiz howze