What a great lesson Louis is providing me..

Old June 11th 05, 01:20 AM
Brian Link

Default What a great lesson Louis is providing me..

I've never had such a needy and high-maintenance cat. He's a Bengal,
and though I read that they're high-energy beasts, he is really
proving the rule.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to make accommodations because he's
frankly a fantastic kitty.

But golly - working to get him to stop spraying, providing the huge
amount of playtime (as compared to other cats I've owned), walking him
for hours a week - sheesh. Good thing I work out.

He and Tiger were playing like maniacs while I was trying to work -
and after a while Tiger popped up on my desk, layed down, took a bath
and gave me a pitiful look - "okay - it's YOUR turn!"

Anyway.. he seems to appreciate it.
http://www.discant.com/Cat/Louis.jpg

BLink
Old June 11th 05, 05:37 AM

Brian Link wrote:

Anyway.. he seems to appreciate it.
http://www.discant.com/Cat/Louis.jpg

You still got Xmas lights up?

-mhd
Old June 11th 05, 06:13 AM
Mary

wrote in message
Brian Link wrote:

Anyway.. he seems to appreciate it.
http://www.discant.com/Cat/Louis.jpg

You still got Xmas lights up?

-mhd

It's supposed to be funky and bohemian. Ol' Brian's
supposes himself to be an Artiste.