My visit with Megan's Menagerie

Old June 15th 05, 08:28 AM
Phil P.

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1118808944.6d0232f73709e90aaa256512ed2a907b@t eranews...

"Brian Link" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:28:16 -0400, "Mary"
wrote:

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Brian Link" wrote in message

She knows what she's talking about,

How would you know? You couldn't tell the difference between a

hairball
and
turd without tasting it. You rank right up there will blabbering

Barry-
you're another dim- witted babbling idiot.

But worse, poor Henry. The woman Megan assured Brian would
grow to love him and keep him did not, just as I expected due to
her cold reception of him. Poor Henry.

Eh - you just have a selective memory.

That's fine. You're harmless.

Poor Henry. It must be like being in a shelter.

A well-run shelter wouldn't keep 23 cats together in such a small area.
Cats should be kept small groups of 4-6 cats to reduce stress and epidemics.

Old June 15th 05, 03:43 PM
Alison

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Brian Link" wrote in message

She knows what she's talking about,

How would you know? You couldn't tell the difference between a

hairball and
turd without tasting it. You rank right up there will blabbering

Barry-
you're another dim- witted babbling idiot..

What's this all about Phil? I didn't realise you had a problem with
Megan.
Alison

Old June 15th 05, 03:55 PM
Philip

"Alison" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Brian Link" wrote in message

She knows what she's talking about,

How would you know? You couldn't tell the difference between a

hairball and
turd without tasting it. You rank right up there will blabbering

Barry-
you're another dim- witted babbling idiot..

What's this all about Phil? I didn't realise you had a problem with
Megan.
Alison

This forum is in desperate need of a MODERATOR who will censor all postings
without bias or hesitation. I seem to recall a "kb" (?) website that drew
from the postings here and exercised just such editorial license.

Really!! :^(

Old June 15th 05, 04:12 PM
Phil P.

"Alison" wrote in message

What's this all about Phil? I didn't realise you had a problem with
Megan.

She's the one with the problem- You've never seen me start the **** with
her- its *always* she who draws first blood, and then whines when I
counter-attack.

Old June 15th 05, 04:53 PM
Matthew

Philip wrote in message
ink.net...

This forum is in desperate need of a MODERATOR who will censor all

postings

Moderated usenet boards suck. I recommend learning to use a killfile.

Matthew

Old June 15th 05, 05:01 PM
Mary

"Matthew" wrote in message

Philip wrote in message
ink.net...

This forum is in desperate need of a MODERATOR who will censor all

postings

Moderated usenet boards suck.

So does Philip.

I recommend learning to use a killfile.

He claims to use one. Proclaims it
loudly, in fact.

Old June 15th 05, 05:07 PM
daddypop

Matthew wrote:

Moderated usenet boards suck. I recommend learning to use a killfile.

Matthew

Yes and invariably the moderator is posting under another username, and
will abuse his authority. By the time you get ready to knock his views
out of the park, they just pull the carpet. I will never be a part of a
moderated group again; a moderator can tear down a lot of ground work.
I mean we're all lobbying for something.

Old June 15th 05, 05:09 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message
news

wrote:

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Brian Link" wrote in message

She knows what she's talking about,

How would you know? You couldn't tell the difference between a

hairball
and
turd without tasting it. You rank right up there will blabbering

Barry-
you're another dim- witted babbling idiot.

But worse, poor Henry. The woman Megan assured Brian would
grow to love him and keep him did not, just as I expected due to
her cold reception of him. Poor Henry.

Eh - you just have a selective memory.

That's fine. You're harmless.

Poor Henry. It must be like being in a shelter.

A well-run shelter wouldn't keep 23 cats together in such a small area.
Cats should be kept small groups of 4-6 cats to reduce stress and

epidemics.

Megan says that you have lied about her living in a one-bedroom apartment
with 23 cats, though I thought I recalled her talking about being licensed
for
25 but only having 23.

Old June 15th 05, 05:17 PM
Phil P.

[...]