OK . RPCA Meet Up Next Year....

Old March 28th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default OK . RPCA Meet Up Next Year....

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Helen could you please email me and put meet up in the subject line, Lee

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam S. who is so happy that Lee is going to join the group and hopes that
Granby does too.

Old March 28th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I can't find the website she put up. By the time the phone company came,
there seemed to be a gazillion messages, found all but what I wanted.

Old March 28th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Helen could you please email me and put meet up in the subject line, Lee

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam S. who is so happy that Lee is going to join the group and hopes that
Granby does too.- Hide quoted text -

Email me, my address is valid, and I'll get you sorted.

Helen M
Old March 28th 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I think we got me signed up, Lee, still not sure about that water part

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Helen could you please email me and put meet up in the subject line, Lee

Pam S. who is so happy that Lee is going to join the group and hopes that
Granby does too.

RPCA Meet-up next year... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 54 March 26th 08 04:31 AM
Lost my 19.5 year old... possibly adopting a 3 year old [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 December 1st 05 04:00 AM
OT Meet Gus Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 2 October 23rd 05 08:01 PM
Our 4 Year Year Old Kitty Died Out of the Blue!!!! MOSFET Cats - misc 2 April 5th 05 12:20 PM
O.T. spinal surgery & RPCA we will meet Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 84 April 26th 04 10:40 PM