This is just WRONG.....

Old March 11th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default This is just WRONG.....

I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

(Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
and actors are in front mirroring every movement. Think Rocky Horror
Picture show.)

Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

So i googled "Blue wigs"

and this was one of the choices

http://kittywigs.com/

Eeeks! It's so WRONG!! Who would do that do their kitty?

Kristi
Old March 11th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Mischief
wrote:

I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

(Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
and actors are in front mirroring every movement. Think Rocky Horror
Picture show.)

Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

So i googled "Blue wigs"

and this was one of the choices

http://kittywigs.com/

Eeeks! It's so WRONG!! Who would do that do their kitty?

I could just see the girls going for that... NOT! They won't even sit
still to have a collar put on - it's the instant signal for pawing and
gnawing and whining until it comes off.
Old March 11th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

(Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
and actors are in front mirroring every movement. Think Rocky Horror
Picture show.)

Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

I had never heard of this movie, so I went to IMDb.com and looked it up.
Apparently there are two movies with that title, a short film in 2006,
and the feature length version from last year, which I assume was fleshed
out (you should excuse the expression) from the short.

Have fun doing it!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 12th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Repo the Genetic Opera

On Mar 11, 3:43*pm, wrote:
Mischief wrote:

* I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
* the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

* (Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
* and actors are in front mirroring every movement. *Think Rocky Horror
* Picture show.)

* Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
* and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

I had never heard of this movie, so I went to IMDb.com and looked it up.
Apparently there are two movies with that title, a short film in 2006,
and the feature length version from last year, which I assume was fleshed
out (you should excuse the expression) from the short.

Have fun doing it!

--
Joyce * ^..^

Yepyepyep, the new one premiered last year and all my friends and I
really love it. It's a pretty good movie. It has Anthony Stewart
Head from Buffy the vampire Slayer in it.

also it has Paul Sorvino and boy can that guy sing opera!

Yes Paris Hilton is in it, and she plays a spoiled brat. Big
stretch. But she's actually pretty decent.

You ought to check it out some time. Or go to www.repo-opera.com

kristi
Old March 12th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

wrote:
I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

(Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
and actors are in front mirroring every movement. *Think Rocky Horror
Picture show.)

Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

So i googled "Blue wigs"

and this was one of the choices

http://kittywigs.com/

Eeeks! *It's so WRONG!! *Who would do that do their kitty?

I could just see the girls going for that... NOT! They won't even sit
still to have a collar put on - it's the instant signal for pawing and
gnawing and whining until it comes off.

hehehe, yeah the first time I put a collar on Imp, he skulked around
the house like a wounded panther. Finally after him staring at me
with those kitty eyes, i took pity on him.
Old March 12th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Mischief wrote:
Eeeks! It's so WRONG!! Who would do that do their kitty?

5. Takayuki
4. Catnipped
3. Stacey
2. Enfilade
1. T.J.
Old March 12th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Mischief wrote:

I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

(Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
and actors are in front mirroring every movement. Think Rocky Horror
Picture show.)

Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

I had never heard of this movie, so I went to IMDb.com and looked it up.
Apparently there are two movies with that title, a short film in 2006,
and the feature length version from last year, which I assume was fleshed
out (you should excuse the expression) from the short.

Have fun doing it!

--
Joyce ^..^

The original film (Rocky Horror Picture Show) is decades old. I went to see
it when I was still in high school. There was a regular midnight showing
(don't ask me how I got out of the house to go to the movies at midnight).
I guess even then I had the soul of a little old lady; I thought the whole
thing was strange.

Jill

Old March 12th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Mar 11, 8:18*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
wrote in message

Mischief wrote:

[...]

Yeah I'm looking at the kids that are involved with the show. Some of
them are SIXTEEN. When I was 16, and this was still in the 90s, there
was NO way my mom would let me out for a midnight showing. My ass was
HOME by midnight or ELSE, even on a Saturday.

Love Rocky Horror. The BF is a Rocky Horror shadowcast veteran and a
bunch of people in my cast are also veterans.
Old March 12th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message

The original film (Rocky Horror Picture Show) is decades old. I went to
see
it when I was still in high school. There was a regular midnight showing
(don't ask me how I got out of the house to go to the movies at midnight).
I guess even then I had the soul of a little old lady; I thought the whole
thing was strange.

Jill

Yeah I'm looking at the kids that are involved with the show. Some of
them are SIXTEEN. When I was 16, and this was still in the 90s, there
was NO way my mom would let me out for a midnight showing. My ass was
HOME by midnight or ELSE, even on a Saturday.

Love Rocky Horror. The BF is a Rocky Horror shadowcast veteran and a
bunch of people in my cast are also veterans.

LOL I wasn't even allowed to date when I was 16. I had to go to bed by 10.
Even on weekends. I have no idea how my mother helped me get around these
rules but she did.

Jill

Old March 12th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote:

I recently am involved with a shadow cast show that is performing at
the end of the month and am in the market for a wig...

(Quick note- shadow casting is when a movie is played in the theater
and actors are in front mirroring every movement. Think Rocky Horror
Picture show.)

Anyways, the movie is the recent cult hit, Repo! The Genetic Opera,
and in one scene the character I'm playing has blue hair.

So i googled "Blue wigs"

and this was one of the choices

http://kittywigs.com/

Eeeks! It's so WRONG!! Who would do that do their kitty?

I could just see the girls going for that... NOT! They won't even sit
still to have a collar put on - it's the instant signal for pawing and
gnawing and whining until it comes off.

Cats-- no. But there are dogs that would. Some would just do it and give
you the "Oh, all right, for you." And there are others, who would, dare I
say, rock the look. :P

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh