"Easter" Dinner - OT

Old March 27th 05, 11:56 AM
Debbie Wilson

jmcquown wrote:

I will serve this with some toasted sourdough bread. Might make some
couscous, not sure yet. Seems like everything I prepare, I wing it based on
last minute thoughts.

Quite oftem the most successful way! Sonds delicious, Jill. Tonight we
are having a typical roast chicken dinner for 5 - chicken roasted with a
mixed herb coating, roast potatoes, sage & onion stuffing, pigs in
blankets (streaky bacon wrapped round cocktail sausages, and roasted
till crispy!), green beans and carrots. Followed by a new flavour of
Viennetta ice cream pudding I found in the supermarket yesterday :-))

And BTW, best of luck for the job application, it sounds like it was
made for you!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old March 29th 05, 03:27 AM
Cheryl

On Sun 27 Mar 2005 01:26:48a, jmcquown wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Oh, and the travel club my parents belong to have a trip to
Greece in the late summer/fall and I've decided I'm going with.
I have to figure out how to get all the kitties cared for by
then.

Sounds like a wonderful trip! I'd love to go to Greece. But
first I have to go to Scotland- a salute to my heritage

They said they were going to Ireland, and that is where my mother's
family is from, and I wanted to go there. I can't financially do both
in the near future, and since they haven't decided when to go to
Ireland, I'll *just* go to Greece. LOL I can't wait!!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old March 29th 05, 05:48 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sun 27 Mar 2005 01:26:48a, jmcquown wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Oh, and the travel club my parents belong to have a trip to
Greece in the late summer/fall and I've decided I'm going with.
I have to figure out how to get all the kitties cared for by
then.

Sounds like a wonderful trip! I'd love to go to Greece. But
first I have to go to Scotland- a salute to my heritage

They said they were going to Ireland, and that is where my mother's
family is from, and I wanted to go there. I can't financially do both
in the near future, and since they haven't decided when to go to
Ireland, I'll *just* go to Greece. LOL I can't wait!!

--
Cheryl

You should all go to Mykonos. It is the most lovely of the islands.