Tsoonamee gweeblings stopped by kitteez

Old March 12th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Tsoonamee gweeblings stopped by kitteez

Heer is da weepurrt fwum da inteerieer ob Eurweeka: da gweeblings
caym on a wave dat wuz sew small wenn it gotted heer dat gno damij wuz
dun, fangs tew awl da eurweeka kitteez purring to stay dwy an not git
pooted intew da metalmonsturs. (egzept fur da hyoomane society
kitteez, woo awl gotted pooted in cajes an drove aweigh cuz der
bilding is on furry low gwound. Poor kitteez. Dey safe gnaow, butted
pawbly wundring "WATT WUZ DAT awl aboutt?"

Sadwee, der were gnot enuf kitteez in Klamaff tew save da hoomin swepp
aweigh, and gnot enuf kitteez to purr in Cwesent City ware fings were
purrdy skeery an damijjed. An in Hawyhee, tew, ware dey don't want
kitteez becuz ob da burdz an kweechurs dat iss indanjur.

Wenn usses go tew Hawyhee tew danse da hoola on da beech an eet
fisheez atta looau, we twy tew bwend in an do gnot let on dat we is ob
da feewyne purrswayzhun. Cuz awl we dew is eet an danse, an do gnot
ketch burdz an widdl kweechurz.

MeOwy, fwum da inteereur, ware ai is gnappin in a sunny windo
Old March 12th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:11:19 -0800 (PST), MeOwy
wrote:

[...]

Tank yu fur yur bery detaild repurrt ona da situashion in Japan.

Iz goin tu keep purrin fur awl da hoomans an kittehs dat was on lo
grounds, an aflecked bi da erfquke an da bibig waddermonsters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

-----
Human note: I have been listening to National Public Radio about the
damaged nuclear reactor in Japan; I can't remember the name of the
province it's in, I'm sorry to say.

It sounds like the damage to one of the two reactors is very serious,
and a reactor core meltdown is a real possibility.

Already all of the people within 15 miles have been evacuated, and my
bet is that area will probably get larger, unless the reactor is gotten
under control soon. Things do not look good at this point in time.

Purrs and prayers are certainly needed.