Hey ranger!!!

Old January 1st 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Hey ranger!!!

soft wuz juz readin on anofur grup dat yourown tail iz long, mine usta be
sorta short butted Furry sayed today dat da lazt i grew wuz in mine tail,
anna i iz grey, Stormmee, still bownncin

Old January 1st 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 06:12:44 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

soft wuz juz readin on anofur grup dat yourown tail iz long, mine usta be
sorta short butted Furry sayed today dat da lazt i grew wuz in mine tail,
anna i iz grey, Stormmee, still bownncin

Well datz furry cool! Us grey kittiez is extra gud-looking wif long tails.
Specially when we is play-monster cats. It sounz like yourown howse is
furry lucky dat you decided to lif wif dem. Like mineown howse is furry
lucky dat I decided to lif wif dem. I fink us long-tailed grey kittens
need to stick togeffur.

I wonder if dere is enuf of usses to make a long-tailed grey kitty club?

Ranger

Old January 2nd 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 00:13:28 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I izunt sure 'bout da klub butted i iz sure dey iz luki i lifz here, deze
owld catz dat lif here iz borin, Stormmee

Same for mine hoomin! Sammy an Tabifa call demselves kittenz but thye is
just slightly younger owld catz. And effen Harri Roadcat duzn't do much
kitten-like stuffz any more.

I shoor hope dat yourz hoomins respect your kittening value, and dat mine
spect me fur dat too.

Ranger

Old January 3rd 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:58:14 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I thinkz itz owr jobta makez dem 'purciate owr kitteness, Stormmee, plannin
her next kitten mof

I fink you're right! You wanna know mine latest fing to keep dem
purrciating my kittenness? When dey goes inna da hooman litter box I goes
in wif dem. Dey hsa robes hangin from da back of da door. So I climbs up
da robes an sits on da top of da door and give it a push to open it all
da way.

Ranger

Old January 3rd 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

eexxxzzzellint, I likez diz, Stormmee
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney wrote in message
news
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:58:14 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I thinkz itz owr jobta makez dem 'purciate owr kitteness, Stormmee,

plannin
her next kitten mof

I fink you're right! You wanna know mine latest fing to keep dem
purrciating my kittenness? When dey goes inna da hooman litter box I goes
in wif dem. Dey hsa robes hangin from da back of da door. So I climbs up
da robes an sits on da top of da door and give it a push to open it all
da way.

Ranger

Ranger and the grey snake Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 October 26th 05 12:15 PM
Poor Ranger! Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 June 18th 05 06:21 AM
Ranger kitten progress Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 52 May 19th 05 04:19 AM
Ranger is learning! Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 2 May 18th 05 10:47 PM
The first photos of Ranger Dan M Cat anecdotes 28 May 5th 05 04:10 AM