I lostid my Hooman!

Old April 24th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default I lostid my Hooman!

Hihi kitties,

Dis iz my furst tyme on da pooter in a longlong time - I losted my
Hooman!

Bowt 12 suns ago, after taking my before noon nap, I herd sum hooman
noise den effurryone was gone. Da sun set, and my Hooman didn't come
home! Anuffer hooman meowmie came an gafe me fuds an waters, an
cleened da litter boks effurry day.

No matter how many suns I spent at da window - no Hooman!

Cud he haff fownd anuffer kitty? I'ze furry lonely...

Den late dis sum, he camed in, but didn't luk furry good, buttid he
piked me up and smooched me, and woodn't let go.

I'ze preparink da bigbig bed fur him, and it luks like he'll bee
sleepink next to me again. Diz haz been a tuff tyme fur myownself. It
sowndz like hez been wif a lotsa hoomsan TEDS and I'ze gonna hafta luk
after hisownself.

I seez lotsa messajiz, but no tyme to reed dem. Maybee tomorrwa nite.

Fangu all da kittiez an Anties and Unknas who called him at da
hospital.

Human note: my appendix burst, and filled my peritoneal cavity with
some nasty microorganisms; I've just been released after 11 days of
non-stop IV antibiotics, and will be taking 10 days more of oral
antibiotics. I'm quite weak and woozy. TTYL. Serge....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/23/2006 9:31:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old April 24th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:32:32 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Dis iz my furst tyme on da pooter in a longlong time - I losted my
Hooman!

This is furry sad and furry scary. Our hoomin told us about your hoomin
being in the hoomin TED place, and we've been purring up a storm for him
to get home soon.

Cud he haff fownd anuffer kitty? I'ze furry lonely...

We are all SO FURRY GLAD that he came back home! We weren't worried about
him finding another kitty - everykitty knows there is only one Mme.
Anais. But hoomins do sometimes have to go away for a while.

I was furry worried the first time my Paw went away in a metalmonster. He
stayed gone for a full month before he came back home again. But it was a
tuna-place thing, not a serious medical thing like it was for your Paw.

Den late dis sum, he camed in, but didn't luk furry good, buttid he
piked me up and smooched me, and woodn't let go.

I'ze preparink da bigbig bed fur him, and it luks like he'll bee
sleepink next to me again. Diz haz been a tuff tyme fur myownself. It
sowndz like hez been wif a lotsa hoomsan TEDS and I'ze gonna hafta luk
after hisownself.

I seez lotsa messajiz, but no tyme to reed dem. Maybee tomorrwa nite.

No rush, our friend! We all know how important it is for us kitties to
take good care of our hoomins. Nurse-kittying is one of the most importnat
jobs we have, after all!

If there's anything we can do, just let us know. I kmow that Tabitha
Fluffytail has been very busy cooking up goodies, and is ready to 'port
over to your compartment with lots and lots of yummy food.

Amelia

Old April 24th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Duz Unka Serge smell funny? Lyka horsepittil?
Iz he gonna hab unnudder hoomin tu hewlp him get bedderer
at heowm, ur wyl yu hab tu du it awl, Anaïs?
Wud yu lyke hewlp, wud Unka Serge lyke lotza kumpunny on da bigbed???

P2nya, fulla kwezshunz

Old April 24th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[...]

Heartfelt purrs for a complete recovery.MLB & TuTu
Old April 24th 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

ifin you needz hep gif uses a call, owr hoomanz wented thru somfin like diz
when furry wuz sick 2 timez, onze when dey gotted hiz apendiz owt, den later
when da owt plaze getted fected, Tiger, who sayz if your hooman wantsa talk
he kan email uses a number anna we willz call, we haza free long distanze
and lotsa minutes, Tiger suportin hizown wifekitty

Old April 24th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[...]

Furry bestest wishes fur kitty & hooman.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Welcome home Serge. You take it easy and spend lots of time with
your cat! They're great doctors. I get massage & accupunture at
the same time from Diana.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old April 25th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hihi, Uncle Serge!

Human note: my appendix burst, and filled my peritoneal cavity
with
some nasty microorganisms; I've just been released after 11
days of
non-stop IV antibiotics, and will be taking 10 days more of
oral
antibiotics. I'm quite weak and woozy. TTYL. Serge....

We're all furry happy you're now home. Do you need a Caretaking
Kitty from the Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps to teleport over
and help Mme. Anais take care of you?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Feline Therapist
Queen Of The Moggies
Sweet Sixteen & No Where Near Retirement

Old April 25th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default an update (was: I lostid my Hooman!)

Hi gize,

Da hooman's gonna tawk now:

Hi everyone - I'm up and about and felling much better after
sleeping for 13 hours, in my own bed, with my liddle gurl-cat next to
me. A number of times during the night, I felt her paw gently and
softly tapping my head, like she was petting me!

I'm on oral antibiotics now, and walking around but a bit weak -
amazing how much one's muscles can atrophy in only 10 days! I'll drive
myself to the doc tomorrow, and starting Wednesday, I'll go into work
for a couple of hours a day.

Thanks to all for their good wishes and encouragement - I appreciate
hearing and reading all of them.

Cordially, Serge D.

--
Purrs,