black like me

Old June 15th 05, 07:28 AM
Miss Violette

I do and its easier now that I am less afraid of soft squshing me, Miss
Violette
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Hun, Efurry chayer in da heowze iz yur chayer..an dunt let dem furrgit it!
Stand furm...uh...I meeen...SIT firm or LAY THERE firm.

Pitooonya AKA Sumtymez Nottid So Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Makes me wonder what is in their minds when they tell me ot to sit on MY
chair, Miss Violette
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message ,
Miss Violette wrote:

snip fur da ISP

Miss Violette, not too upset but still not liking change

I knoze, Violette! Hoomanz haff lotza furry strange 'lectric

thingiez
dat will fureffur remain a mystery. Da cold boks duzzent innerest
myownself, effen if it duz make its own noizes.

My hooman has a tawkin-box dat lotza blak an slifur bokses wif

blinky
red an green eyez Hooman note: I'm an audiophile with an elaborate
stereo buttid da only part I'ze interested in is the tingy dat gows
roun an roun Hooman note: a turntable datz cawled "No! No! Don't

sit
on there!". Y'kno, itz da kinda ting dat yud luff to play bat-bat

wif!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dey olny say "No! No!" furr da beztezt tingz tu du, ya kno!
Lyke da taybul whutz got fuudz, an da beztezt durinkink waddur,
an da beztezt chayer dat dey ar reddy tu sit deown on demownselfz.

Yu godda be stubburn an enzizt on yur ritez az uh kittee, ya kno.

PitooonyaAKASumtymezNottidSweetee

Old June 17th 05, 10:29 PM
Sylvia M.

I yam uh cat...ov korze I am relapzt! Ulwayz!!

At nite I kownted 18 teenee-tynee litez on in owr heowz!
Sum ar red, sum green, an sum ar numburz ur letterz.
Watta wayzt of 'lektricity monsturz!

Pitoonya

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
does it work? Miss Violette
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Fred Williams" wrote in

message
On June 14, 2005 01:31 amPitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Mme. Ana? ^..^" wrote in message ,
Miss Violette wrote:

[...]

Yeah, but ourownselve's hooman, Fred, has one ov

those black
boxes
wif amber lights and whiteish letters dat glow and when

it's on der
is often voices or music comin out of the "scatchin posts"

on da
offer side ov da room. But we know it's really gudgud, cuz

it's warm
to lie down on. We can gets really comfortable on top uv

dat box.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and our hooman, Fred,

Du Yu lyke da moozik?
Meowmee bot uh cd juzt furr kitteez tu relapz tu.
It iz spozed to calm me wen hurz gone.
Lotz uv luk!

Pitooonya

Old June 18th 05, 03:53 AM
Fred Williams

Well, they'z just teeny tiny lectricity mosters. But we knose about
the konservashun. Fred has got several uv those curly light bulbs
that uzez much less uv the lectric monsterz.
We'z gto a reelly reeelly smal won in da baffruum, cuz Fred says in da
middle uv da nite ya doesn't want 100 whats hittin ya in da I'ze. We
reelly agrees wif him der. Dose lites used tu be brite, brite, brite
especially wif our sensitive I'ze set fur nite vizshun. Dat's tuu
much! We'z all gwintu turn effurry thing off now and get sum sleep.

Diana & Ryan

"Mme. Ana? ^..^" wrote in message ,
Miss Violette wrote:

[...]

it's on derBye for now.Carol.
is often voices or music comin out of the "scatchin posts"

on da
offer side ov da room. But we know it's really gudgud, cuz

it's warm
to lie down on. We can gets really comfortable on top uv

dat box.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and our hooman, Fred,

Du Yu lyke da moozik?
Meowmee bot uh cd juzt furr kitteez tu relapz tu.
It iz spozed to calm me wen hurz gone.
Lotz uv luk!

Pitooonya

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old June 18th 05, 12:53 PM
Miss Violette

murry just got another one of those little soft/glow lights for his
litterbox room, we all like it