A tribute to OT Mahoney

Old October 19th 13, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default A tribute to OT Mahoney

I was very blessed to have known and loved a truly remarkable and special
mancat, OT (Orange Thing) Mahoney.

Before I met OT I lived life with reckless abandon. Things that were
exciting and dangerous were what attracted me. But then I met OT.
Dangerous and thrilling things were still interesting, but OT was willing
to experience dem wif me. My caticopter flying tended to scare him, so I
tried to be a liddle more restrained in my maneuvers, but no matter how
nervous him getted him never, ever complained.

OT was allez there for me. Him was allez dere when I needed his support,
an when dere were good fings to celebrate. OT was mine companion, and him
cared deeply fur da whole community, and him tried to be a good companion
to da Gramby. Him was handsome, an brave, and him danzed good.

When him getted sick all of a sudden it camed as a shock to all of usses.
Him left fur da Bridge before him even had a chance to say goodbye. I will
rememfur him allez, and will luf him allez.

Goodbye, OT. You are loved.

[With that Harri steps down from the podium and wipes a tear from her eye.]
Old October 19th 13, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dat wuz furry tuchin. I wuz privilijed to know OT. I will never furgit da
venture we wented on when we wuz bof ingajed to be winked. I missez hizself
furry much.

Sundance, sniffling just a little

Old October 19th 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:48:36 PM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Ah, Harry, what a wonderful Tribute to a finefine Kitty.
It was a terrible shock when he left so suddenly.
We will remember him with great respect.

Azad, passing a hankie to Harry
Old October 20th 13, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

[...]

Oh, Hari, I thot of OT as wun ob da bestest boy-cats, a guy yoo cud run da ribber wif, as dey sey. Hee was a good bruther to Miss Pigglett and hee will allus be rememfurred.

--
Wascal
Old October 20th 13, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 19 Oct 2013 01:48:36 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

A beautiful tribute. I hoap I am remembered like this.
Spring
Old October 21st 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Harri, that was a beautiful tribute to OT Mahoney. I know he was da Gramby's
heart cat and he is sorely missed.
Love in sadness,
Mosey, Meowy, BobQat and Mimzy

Old October 23rd 13, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I miss OT, an I spekkulee awlzo miss Gramby.
I heowp dat hur pooter getz betterer.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee