It's A Kitten!

Old June 12th 05, 11:49 PM
ChildFree23

Default It's A Kitten!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney and her winkwink, the great Sammy da
'Venture Kitty, are pleased to announce that they've adopted the
youngest of the Highland Kitties, Ranger, to raise as their own.

Won't all of you join me in con-cat-ulating the happy family?
And Ranger, won't you please meow a few words?

-----
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
Old June 13th 05, 12:14 AM
Sylvia M.

Awwwww...datz wunnurfull!!!
Meowzeltufft and concatulashunz!

Pitooonya

ink.net...

Old June 13th 05, 11:43 PM
Dan M

ChildFree23 wrote:
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney and her winkwink, the great Sammy da 'Venture
Kitty, are pleased to announce that they've adopted the youngest of the
Highland Kitties, Ranger, to raise as their own.

Won't all of you join me in con-cat-ulating the happy family? And
Ranger, won't you please meow a few words?

Mineown silly Paw broked our home network so I'z can't post unner
mineown account. I haffa use his until him getz it fixed again.

I'z furry, furry glad to be joining you'z fambly, specially since Sammy
is mineown favorite wrestling buddy. Miss Lilith, I'z really lookin
forward to learnin from you da fings dat I never getted to learn from
mineown mommacat since I getted taked away from her too soon.

Fangu, fangu, fangu! I'z will try to be da bes liddle kitten I can be.

Ranger Greykitten
Old June 15th 05, 12:24 AM
ChildFree23

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney and her winkwink, the great Sammy da 'Venture
Kitty, are pleased to announce that they've adopted the youngest of
the Highland Kitties, Ranger, to raise as their own.

Won't all of you join me in con-cat-ulating the happy family? And
Ranger, won't you please meow a few words?

Mineown silly Paw broked our home network so I'z can't post unner
mineown account. I haffa use his until him getz it fixed again.

I'z furry, furry glad to be joining you'z fambly, specially since Sammy
is mineown favorite wrestling buddy. Miss Lilith, I'z really lookin
forward to learnin from you da fings dat I never getted to learn from
mineown mommacat since I getted taked away from her too soon.

Fangu, fangu, fangu! I'z will try to be da bes liddle kitten I can be.

Ranger Greykitten

Have you gotten a teleporter yet?

Mama Lilith

Old June 15th 05, 02:41 AM
Dan M

Have you gotten a teleporter yet?

Mama Lilith

Mine sisfur Harri showed me where da porters are aroun our howse, but
her said dat I needed to hab a big kitty show me how to use it. I
wouldn't want to port to someplace I didn't really want to go - like
into da middle of mine Paw's shower fingy when da waddermonsters were
falling!

Ranger
Old June 15th 05, 02:42 AM
Dan M

Miss Violette wrote:
Why did you leave your mamma cat too soon? Miss Violette, nosy today

I was kinda liddle so I didn't get to hear da whole story, but it was
somefing about da hoomins havin to move and not being able to take da
kittens wif dem. Somefing like if dey din't find a home fur me dey would
have left me behind to look after mineownself. Mine Meowmie wouldn't
stand fur dat, so her bringed me home.

Ranger
Old June 15th 05, 02:48 AM
Miss Violette

you got a good meowmy and the hoomanz that have your mamma cat aren't very
nice, Miss Violette, mad at the bad hoomanz

Old June 16th 05, 03:08 AM
Boogie's Mom

Duz dis mayk me anna my luffly wink ant anna unkle?

Boogie da HarpurrCat, catfoozed about da fambly relashunship but still da
purrowd wink of da byootiful Missus Kitty Schottland HarpurrCat