We needz a 'venchur!

Old June 21st 05, 03:42 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default We needz a 'venchur!

Hihi kittiez!

Tiger an I jus returned frum owr honeymoon, an I notized dat da list
is awful kwiet.

Dat meenz dat we need a noo 'venture!

Any suggestionz? Mebee sum of da kitteez who neffur led a venture
mite care to - mebee Pitoonya or Rebecca or Samantha or Miss
Violette???? Or anykitty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/21/2005 10:40:04 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 22nd 05, 05:59 PM
Me

Meowmie sayz dat we had 'nough venchurs around ar house dis week and we
kant have any moor. Da hoomins were wurking on a window, and cuz dey
paynted it, dey left it open a bit. It waz a tiny closet window, up hi
hi hi. Da wind blew it open an I went to vestigate. Den I jumped in da
out. Chappy had to vestigate too, so he followed me. Den meowmie saw
Chappy's big butt in da window, but cudent katch him in tyme. She closed
da window, den camed in da out. I waz skared an tryed to jump bak in da
in, but da window was clozed. I fell bak to the ground. Den I jumped bak
up on da ledge an howled. Meowmie was trying to get Chappy, but Chappy
waz playing games and runnin round round round da house. See, meowmie
needz exercise.

Den meowmie gave up on Chappy an opened da window so I cud get bak in. I
hid. But meowmie found me and clozed me in a room, and clozed Booker in
a ruum, an clozed Frieda in a room. Den she opened da front and bak
doors and sat in da office. After a while she figured Chappy would cum
bak when he was hungry so she clozed da doors to da out and let us out
of prizon.

Later she went upstairs and found Chappy curled up on her pillow. He had
a rugh day and needed a nap. Weze not tellin when he came in.

Snowflake

Old June 22nd 05, 06:19 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:59:52 -0700, Me wrote:

[...]

Now datz a gud 'venture, and yu gize gaff yur meowmie sum much-needed
eggersize to boot! Did she thank yurownselves for helpin to keep
herself fit?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/22/2005 1:18:19 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 23rd 05, 01:01 AM
Sylvia M.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Hihi kittiez!

Tiger an I jus returned frum owr honeymoon, an I notized dat da

list
is awful kwiet.

Dat meenz dat we need a noo 'venture!

Any suggestionz? Mebee sum of da kitteez who neffur led a

venture
mite care to - mebee Pitoonya or Rebecca or Samantha or Miss
Violette???? Or anykitty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Meowmee iz gonna go uhway tu Purrinz Edwurd i-land neer Nova
Skoshia.
So daddul be hur abvenshur, an I wunt effin be abul tu pozt kum
Saddurday.
Hur'z goin wiff hur eleben yeer owld grand-cublet.
I kant fit intu da sootkayze, itz tuu fool.

Pitooonya

Old June 23rd 05, 02:40 AM
Me

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Now datz a gud 'venture, and yu gize gaff yur meowmie sum much-needed
eggersize to boot! Did she thank yurownselves for helpin to keep
herself fit?

No she didn't fank us at all. Buttid I knowed dat she did give Chappy a
Pit'r Pat on da sly last night. She didn't give me any, even tho I camed
rite back in da in. Meowmie sayd it waz my falt fur leading my yunger
brudder astray.

Snowflake
Old June 23rd 05, 10:20 AM
Miss Violette

I have lead some 'ventures but that was before you came, once I took a group
of the community to the felids by our house for a mouse hunting expedition,
I am up for another 'venture but I can't depend on soft right now to be
punctual, she is worried about her mom beclawz of her brofurz illness, Miss
Violette, hoping somecat has a good idea
.. .