Jetadiah's box has been retreived.

Old May 2nd 05, 01:43 AM
The Clowder

whayface wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:05:15 GMT, "Rebecca" wrote:

Fangu fur lettin usses know, Unka Fred. Sometimez we juss hasta lib wifout
knowing stufz, an dis is wun ub doze timez.

What is this?? Is this supposed to be cute or what ?? DTUPID - STUPID - STUPID !! Grow
up idiot !!

Kindly read the charter for a newsgroup before barging in and
insulting the participants.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old May 2nd 05, 01:45 AM
The Clowder

Fred Williams wrote:

Well, Fred went out today for about the 5th time and was finally able
to dig Jetadiah's box from underneath the workshop. It had ice in it
under the insulation and it was sitting on a block of ice. But there
was no Jetadiah in the box and no Jetadiah under the workshop. He
has just disappeared. He was a regular customer at our door and a
friend to us all, but there has been no sign of him for months now
and the last time we saw him he was very sick and not eating nor
drinking anything.
So we're pretty sure he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but we're not
so sure what happened to his remains. He has gone back to where he
came from. He appeared one day out of nowhere and that's the way he
left us too.
We miss him but we'z pretty sure he's safe at the Bridge. Our
hearts are sad, but we're not hurting too badly, because we know
Jetadiah came and went on his own terms and he always kept a certain
distance frum usses. He was a big powerful feral cat, and a free
spirit. May Bast bless his coming and going.

Uncle Fred, wee'ze sendin owr purrrrrrrrs fur Jetadiah. Yu did yur
best fur him, an gayf him probly da only luff hee effur noo.

I donot no whut to do bowt da Walk ov Remembranz...shud I go hed an
mayk his brik? Pleeeze let mineselv no.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old May 2nd 05, 01:47 AM
Rebecca

wrote:

Fangu fur lettin usses know, Unka Fred. Sometimez we juss hasta lib
wifout
knowing stufz, an dis is wun ub doze timez.

What is this?? Is this supposed to be cute or what ?? DTUPID - STUPID -
STUPID !! Grow
up idiot !!

Hey, I katched a troll! Itz my firstest wun!

Rebecca, carving a notch in... well, she'll find something to carve a notch
in!

Old May 2nd 05, 02:40 AM
Fred Williams

On May 1, 2005 08:45 pmThe Clowder (South wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:

[...]

Oh yes. The Walk of Rememberance. That would be nice. Even though
he was a feral cat, he came to our door for food and eventually for
attention as well. We always thought of him as a member of the House
of Williams. If it's not too much trouble, a brick for Jetadiah
would be appreciated. You are so thoughtful, Mietze.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and their hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old May 2nd 05, 02:41 AM
Fred Williams

wrote:

Fangu fur lettin usses know, Unka Fred. Sometimez we juss hasta
lib wifout
knowing stufz, an dis is wun ub doze timez.

What is this?? Is this supposed to be cute or what ?? DTUPID -
STUPID -
STUPID !! Grow
up idiot !!

Hey, I katched a troll! Itz my firstest wun!

Rebecca, carving a notch in... well, she'll find something to carve
a notch in!

That was good hunting, Rebecca. Do you have a recipe for roasted
troll?

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).
Old May 2nd 05, 02:44 AM
Rebecca

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Hey, I katched a troll! Itz my firstest wun!

Rebecca, carving a notch in... well, she'll find something to carve
a notch in!

That was good hunting, Rebecca. Do you have a recipe for roasted
troll?

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Yoo meen yoo kan eet dem? No, I duznt hab a recipe. If enneekittee or
enneehoomin haz wun dey wud like to gib me, Ize shur dat Fluffykitz cud uze
it.

Rebecca, salivating at the thought

Old May 2nd 05, 03:39 AM
The Clowder

Fred Williams wrote:

I donot no whut to do bowt da Walk ov Remembranz...shud I go hed an
mayk his brik? Pleeeze let mineselv no.

Mietze

Oh yes. The Walk of Rememberance. That would be nice. Even though
he was a feral cat, he came to our door for food and eventually for
attention as well. We always thought of him as a member of the House
of Williams. If it's not too much trouble, a brick for Jetadiah
would be appreciated. You are so thoughtful, Mietze.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and their hooman, Fred,

Dere haff allwayz bin Owt kitties hoo come to mine Hous fur food.
Mine own birrfmom wuz wun, shee wunnt intristid in beein a In kitty
herownselv.

I haff mayd Jetadiah a brik, wiff da graytisst reespekt, an his naym
will bee calld as a Onoree at da next Jellicle Ball.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old May 2nd 05, 03:55 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. com...
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Hey, I katched a troll! Itz my firstest wun!

Rebecca, carving a notch in... well, she'll find something to carve
a notch in!

That was good hunting, Rebecca. Do you have a recipe for roasted
troll?

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Yoo meen yoo kan eet dem? No, I duznt hab a recipe. If enneekittee or
enneehoomin haz wun dey wud like to gib me, Ize shur dat Fluffykitz cud

uze
it.

Rebecca, salivating at the thought

Itz mayde bery mutsh lyke Bar-B-Q Souvin Eerz!

Piyoonya AKA Sweetee

Old May 2nd 05, 04:01 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Yoo meen yoo kan eet dem? No, I duznt hab a recipe. If enneekittee or
enneehoomin haz wun dey wud like to gib me, Ize shur dat Fluffykitz cud

uze
it.

Rebecca, salivating at the thought

Itz mayde bery mutsh lyke Bar-B-Q Souvin Eerz!

Piyoonya AKA Sweetee

Oh, den I know we kan kook it. Pitoonya, wud yoo hewp me take it to da
FluffyKitz warehowse so I kan freeze it until later? I fingk I will prepare
it fur the gran openin party, which I plan to hab az soon az da HKC meeting
iz ober.

Rebecca

Old May 2nd 05, 04:25 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:47:41 GMT, Fred Williams wrote:

[...]

We iz sorry to heer uv dis, an send owr purrs dat he had a gentle
trip. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/1/2005 11:25:05 PM