Jetadiah's box has been retreived.

Old May 2nd 05, 12:36 PM
Fred Williams

On May 1, 2005 09:44 pmRebecca wrote:

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Hey, I katched a troll! Itz my firstest wun!

Rebecca, carving a notch in... well, she'll find something to
carve a notch in!

That was good hunting, Rebecca. Do you have a recipe for
roasted
troll?

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Yoo meen yoo kan eet dem? No, I duznt hab a recipe. If enneekittee
or enneehoomin haz wun dey wud like to gib me, Ize shur dat
Fluffykitz cud uze it.

Rebecca, salivating at the thought

We used to have "Troll Roasts" on r.p.c.c, but I think maybe it has
gone out of fashion. What kitty has time today? Effurryfang is
rush,rush,rush, including myownself's sekretary. Gotta go,

--
Regards Diana, Ryan and our hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from oury email address to reply, if by email).
Old May 2nd 05, 12:39 PM
Fred Williams

On May 1, 2005 10:39 pmThe Clowder (South wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:

I donot no whut to do bowt da Walk ov Remembranz...shud I go hed
an
mayk his brik? Pleeeze let mineselv no.

Mietze

Oh yes. The Walk of Rememberance. That would be nice.
Even though
he was a feral cat, he came to our door for food and eventually for
attention as well. We always thought of him as a member of the
House
of Williams. If it's not too much trouble, a brick for Jetadiah
would be appreciated. You are so thoughtful, Mietze.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and their hooman, Fred,

Dere haff allwayz bin Owt kitties hoo come to mine Hous fur food.
Mine own birrfmom wuz wun, shee wunnt intristid in beein a In kitty
herownselv.

I haff mayd Jetadiah a brik, wiff da graytisst reespekt, an his naym
will bee calld as a Onoree at da next Jellicle Ball.

Mietze

Fangu, Mietze. You are always so reliable. May Bast Bless.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan, and ourownselves' hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old May 2nd 05, 03:35 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 02 May 2005 01:44:56 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Yoo meen yoo kan eet dem? No, I duznt hab a recipe. If enneekittee or
enneehoomin haz wun dey wud like to gib me, Ize shur dat Fluffykitz cud uze
it.

Rebecca, salivating at the thought

I wudn't eet dis won. Its filled wif nasty poisons. Dis is da uglee,
meen troll who posted nasties to Eileen Clark wen she posted 'bout
Miss Tuffy goin to da bridge. Trow it in da dumpster!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/2/2005 10:32:39 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 2nd 05, 04:17 PM
Meowmie Carol

We'ze sorry unca Fred, but somehow we fink you are right. Jetadiah is
probably safe an warm whereever he is.

TopHat and the gang.

Fred Williams wrote:
Well, Fred went out today for about the 5th time and was finally able
to dig Jetadiah's box from underneath the workshop. It had ice in it
under the insulation and it was sitting on a block of ice. But there
was no Jetadiah in the box and no Jetadiah under the workshop. He
has just disappeared. He was a regular customer at our door and a
friend to us all, but there has been no sign of him for months now
and the last time we saw him he was very sick and not eating nor
drinking anything.
So we're pretty sure he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but

we're not
so sure what happened to his remains. He has gone back to where he
came from. He appeared one day out of nowhere and that's the way he
left us too.
We miss him but we'z pretty sure he's safe at the Bridge.

Our
hearts are sad, but we're not hurting too badly, because we know
Jetadiah came and went on his own terms and he always kept a certain
distance frum usses. He was a big powerful feral cat, and a free
spirit. May Bast bless his coming and going.

Old May 2nd 05, 10:04 PM
Tabitha Kitten

I wudn't eet dis won. Its filled wif nasty poisons. Dis is da uglee,
meen troll who posted nasties to Eileen Clark wen she posted 'bout
Miss Tuffy goin to da bridge. Trow it in da dumpster!

I'z fink eben da nasty poison ones can be used. When hoomins want to eat
olives (I can't imagine why anybody would want to EAT olives when dey
make such good soccer balls) dey has to soak dem in lye fur a longlong
time. I fink maybe soaking in lye or acid or somefing like dat might
make eben da nasty, nasty trolls useable. At least fur a garnish.

Tabitha
Old May 3rd 05, 02:32 AM
ChildFree23

Dear Uncle Fred, Diana, & Ryan,

Please accept our sincerest catdolences on the loss of Mr. Jetadiah.
We'ze furry sorry we never got to know hisownselves.

[Three cats assume the meatloaf position and begin purring heartily.]

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

-----
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
Old May 3rd 05, 05:18 AM
Rebecca

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
I wudn't eet dis won. Its filled wif nasty poisons. Dis is da uglee,
meen troll who posted nasties to Eileen Clark wen she posted 'bout
Miss Tuffy goin to da bridge. Trow it in da dumpster!

I'z fink eben da nasty poison ones can be used. When hoomins want to eat
olives (I can't imagine why anybody would want to EAT olives when dey make
such good soccer balls) dey has to soak dem in lye fur a longlong time. I
fink maybe soaking in lye or acid or somefing like dat might make eben da
nasty, nasty trolls useable. At least fur a garnish.

Tabitha

Well, if yoo fingk it wud be wurf tryin, we kan. What shall we soke itself
in? That lye stuf sownds horribul! How bowt nip champane?

If it duznt turn owt gud, we kan juss hab a big bonfire and burn itself up!

Rebecca

Old May 3rd 05, 08:11 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Well, if yoo fingk it wud be wurf tryin, we kan. What shall we soke itself
in? That lye stuf sownds horribul! How bowt nip champane?

If it duznt turn owt gud, we kan juss hab a big bonfire and burn itself up!

Rebecca

Das a good idea! How about we soak it in nip whiskey? Den if we has to
put it on a bonfire it would burn FURRY well!

Tabitha
Old May 3rd 05, 11:45 AM
Fred Williams

On May 3, 2005 03:11 amTabitha Kitten wrote:

Well, if yoo fingk it wud be wurf tryin, we kan. What shall we
soke itself
in? That lye stuf sownds horribul! How bowt nip champane?

If it duznt turn owt gud, we kan juss hab a big bonfire and burn
itself up!

Rebecca

Das a good idea! How about we soak it in nip whiskey? Den if we has
to put it on a bonfire it would burn FURRY well!

Tabitha

Ah,... Pickled Troll Torch! I bet it would make pretty colours.

Old May 3rd 05, 11:50 AM
Fred Williams

On May 2, 2005 09:32 pmChildFree23 wrote:

Dear Uncle Fred, Diana, & Ryan,

Please accept our sincerest catdolences on the loss of Mr. Jetadiah.
We'ze furry sorry we never got to know hisownselves.

[Three cats assume the meatloaf position and begin purring
[heartily.]

Fangu. He wasn't an easy cat to get to know. Furry stand-offish and
independant.

--
Regards Diana Ryan, and their hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from ourownselves email address to reply, if by email).