I had the best birthday today

Old December 2nd 13, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I had the best birthday today

Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to walk it
off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated things when we
got home.
She drove fast but as she said "you won't notice" True.
Love her.
But there is still that secret. It does matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

Old December 2nd 13, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to walk it
off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated things when we
got home.
She drove fast but as she said "you won't notice" True.
Love her.
But there is still that secret. It does matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

Sweetie, your "secret" is getting a little boring. No one really cares
if you are friends with someone who is transgender. I have friends who
are gay. Some are in the closet, others aren't. It doesn't really
matter. You're the one who seems to need want to bring it out in the open.

Happy Birthday anyway.

Jill

Old December 2nd 13, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

belated Happy Birthday, Tweed. Glad you're still around! grin

Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old December 2nd 13, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Irulan" wrote in message
belated Happy Birthday, Tweed. Glad you're still around! grin

Lily & her mama

Me too, it looked a bit dodgy once!
Boyfie got a snackpack from Germany included in my parcel.
Tweed

Old December 2nd 13, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to walk it
off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated things when we
got home.
She drove fast but as she said "you won't notice" True.
Love her.
But there is still that secret. It does matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

Sweetie, your "secret" is getting a little boring. No one really cares
if you are friends with someone who is transgender. I have friends who
are gay. Some are in the closet, others aren't. It doesn't really
matter. You're the one who seems to need want to bring it out in the open.

Oh, for god's sake. Is this really necessary? If someone's posts bore you,
can't you just not read them?

--
Joyce

Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will
encourage others to leave you alone.
Old December 2nd 13, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/2/2013 2:46 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to walk it
off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated things when we
got home.
She drove fast but as she said "you won't notice" True.
Love her.
But there is still that secret. It does matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

Sweetie, your "secret" is getting a little boring. No one really cares
if you are friends with someone who is transgender. I have friends who
are gay. Some are in the closet, others aren't. It doesn't really
matter. You're the one who seems to need want to bring it out in the open.

Oh, for god's sake. Is this really necessary? If someone's posts bore you,
can't you just not read them?

I apologize... but really, I don't see why it's an issue.

Jill
Old December 3rd 13, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to
walk it off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated
things when we got home. She drove fast but as she said "you won't
notice" True. Love her. But there is still that secret. It does
matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

OOps... sorry just realised it was yesterday. (Life is a little confusing
at the moment.)

Still no reason why you can't enjoy the rest of today. So Happy None
Birthday.

Judith

It was a whole nice weekend. I fell out with my elder brother last week
because of the "this is one present for birthday and christmas" and we had
an angry exchange of emails including how he is not overseeing me.
I think he might have said something to my younger brother who lives nearby,
so I was included in a family walk on Saturday. With Maisie, who is still a
complete nightmare, she took off over a huge field chasing someone on a
bike.
Birthday was nice. I ate so much that I didn't need anything to eat until
11.30 today and I always like a walk around the lakes to look at birds
http://www.leics.gov.uk/country_parks_watermead

Tweed

Old December 3rd 13, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to walk it
off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated things when we
got home.
She drove fast but as she said "you won't notice" True.
Love her.
But there is still that secret. It does matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was a good one.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Catnipped birthday is today. kraut / larry stark Cat anecdotes 4 October 26th 11 03:28 PM
Today is Holly's 15th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 22 June 3rd 10 05:38 AM
Today is Holly's 14th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 June 14th 09 08:44 PM
A birthday cat meeee Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 06 10:50 PM
Today is Duffy's adoption anniversary+birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 19 February 2nd 05 08:43 PM