Diz iz not rite

Old October 21st 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Diz iz not rite

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week endz
dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a sekretari for 4
days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri, Piglet who will miss
Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her outfitz.

Old October 22nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Et will be umkay . We will keep yew company. Yew kan port over tew our
house wen da Gramby iz gone. Yew kan port da doggie wif yew too. Tel Gramby
to tell Auntie Soft hullo from Mosey's Meowmie.
We wuv yew
Mosey and Tabitha
..

Old October 22nd 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:44:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a
sekretari for 4 days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri,
Piglet who will miss Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her
outfitz.

Please have Auntie Soft tell OT that I miss him. And Short Tail Tom would
like to let OEJ know that he misses her. And we're all thinking about
them.

Cleo
Old October 22nd 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:44:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a
sekretari for 4 days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri,
Piglet who will miss Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her
outfitz.

Please have Auntie Soft tell OT that I miss him. And Short Tail Tom would
like to let OEJ know that he misses her. And we're all thinking about
them.

Cleo

Yess, pleze. Pleze tell anti Soft that we wood du anyfing to haf her
back. Mine mom misses anti soft jus as much as I miss chester, an we haf
cried a lot of teers ofur dis situyation.

Lucy
Old October 22nd 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Lucy" ...

HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:44:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a
sekretari for 4 days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri,
Piglet who will miss Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her
outfitz.

Please have Auntie Soft tell OT that I miss him. And Short Tail Tom would
like to let OEJ know that he misses her. And we're all thinking about
them.

Cleo

Yess, pleze. Pleze tell anti Soft that we wood du anyfing to haf her back.
Mine mom misses anti soft jus as much as I miss chester, an we haf cried a
lot of teers ofur dis situyation.

Lucy

Mosey and Tabitha offer yew awl sum tisshues, n tell yew not tew cry, cuz
dey will be bak soon.
We wuv yew
Mosey and Tabitha

Old October 22nd 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Lucy" ...

[...]

Fangu, cats!! Dats nise. Mew are such a nise couple.

Lucy
Old October 23rd 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Lucy" ...

[...]

We try tew be nise. Fangu fur sayin dat bout usses.
Dew yew feel enny bedder gnow? Hope sew.
We misses dem tew

Mosey and Tabitha

Old October 25th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Fangu, cats!! Dats nise. Mew are such a nise couple.

Lucy

We try tew be nise. Fangu fur sayin dat bout usses.
Dew yew feel enny bedder gnow? Hope sew.
We misses dem tew

Mosey and Tabitha

Fangu so much. Ife been tryeng to respond but da Tunderburd browser
woant let me. Annyway, we ar tryeng to feel better. My momm feels sadder
an sadder bout anti Soft being gone.

Lucy
Old October 26th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:54:57 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

Fangu so much. Ife been tryeng to respond but da Tunderburd browser
woant let me. Annyway, we ar tryeng to feel better. My momm feels sadder
an sadder bout anti Soft being gone.

Lucy

We knoze. Mine hooman an I feels da same way!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/25/2008 11:16:09 PM
Old October 26th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Fangu so much. Ife been tryeng to respond but da Tunderburd browser
woant let me. Annyway, we ar tryeng to feel better. My momm feels sadder
an sadder bout anti Soft being gone.

Lucy

We knoze. Mine hooman an I feels da same way!

I wish sumcat cood set Anti Soft's compooter up fur her.

Lucy