Cat waking us up

Old October 28th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Talker

Default Cat waking us up-Follow up

BATS!!! Bats have moved into the neighborhood, coming out early in the
morning flying around the street lights eating the insects. Cats can hear
the bats and LOVE bats. Twitch especially loves bats. Figured it out when
it rained and she let us sleep thru the night. Rain, no insects in the
lights, no bats. Rain stops, bats come back out. Its a temporary problem
as the bats will move on to better grounds shortly.

This of course brings out another problem. Twitch wants to bring them home
to us, usually alive. She brings home LOTS of things alive for us to play
with. In the past year, I can't tell you how many ground squirrels, tree
squirrels, field mice, and snakes she has brought home for us. If we are
home she tries to give them to us alive. If we are gone, we find them on
the doorstep after she has finished playing with them. There is nothing
like having her dump a live something in your lap. "I haz skerl - naw u
haz skerl" Not looking forward to a bat!

Thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions.

--
Constitution; Bill of Rights; -- Void where prohibited by law

Cat suddenly waking us up Talker Cat health & behaviour 21 October 31st 08 12:35 PM
Help, cat waking up babies in the morning [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 August 29th 06 04:06 AM
waking sandra Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 06 08:47 AM
Waking up David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 4 December 6th 05 01:19 AM
Waking Up With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 11 August 2nd 05 08:14 PM