Anti Gwen wif hur FREE CATS !

Old January 31st 04, 02:23 PM
Beverly Orel

Default Anti Gwen wif hur FREE CATS !

Hewwo frends! Gess wat! Anti Gwen cayme wif hur free cats! Dey ar all
ofur duh plase. Anti Gwen reskyood twoo uv dem dem frum uh shelter, too uv
dem wur only days away frum being sentid tu duh Bridj. Dey ar nize
gurlkitties, but dey eet mye fud, investigayte effuryfing, yoose mye
litterbox (efen tho dey haff dare own boxes) an runrunrun arownd. Dey are
furry pretty, I must tell yew. Wun is a Siamese mix wiff bloo eyes,
(Finney), wun is a beigey color an kwiet Lucybelle), an wun is uh yung gurl
silver tabby hoo tawks an sings uh lot. Sumbody stole hur front claws!
Ennyway, Anti Gwen drove wif duh free uv dem all duh way frum Montgomery,
Alabama. It took two days Meowmie duzn kno wat to du. Anti Gwen has uh
noo job in Noo York wurkin fur duh TV program "Law and Order.", an will be
commuting from here until she gets settled. I gess I will haff tu get
yewsed tu deze cats. Dey are takin ofur! I'm going behind the desk and
hyde!!!

Samantha

Old February 1st 04, 03:31 PM
Carol

It is so good to hear about "Aunti Gwen" I feel I have "known" her
for a long time, and I am so glad she has such an awesome job...
TopHat and the gang's meowmie

Old February 2nd 04, 06:56 AM
CRO

Lucki Aunti Gwen, Meowmi luffs Law an Order! She haz a soft spot fur
Jerry Orbach...in herz heed an hart! Sumtimez she playz muzic he singz
in...I alwayz lizen...hez gud fur a hoomen!
Hope yew an the guest kittiez get by ok.
Mizmudgie