Sheesh! [OT]

Old February 27th 05, 05:15 PM
CatNipped

Default Sheesh! [OT]

I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least the cats newsgroups) for ages
and have never had to use my kill file before now. In just the last week,
however, for this group, I've had to use it several times every day. Who
the heck has the time to keep changing emails/headers just to post really
lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of the pimply-faced adolescents
going on here???!! Some people seriously need to get a life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 27th 05, 05:24 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least the cats newsgroups) for ages
and have never had to use my kill file before now. In just the last week,
however, for this group, I've had to use it several times every day. Who
the heck has the time to keep changing emails/headers just to post really
lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of the pimply-faced adolescents
going on here???!! Some people seriously need to get a life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

There's X-posting going on - that's the main reason we're seeing the
ultra-idiot troll types, IMO.

Cathy

Old February 27th 05, 05:37 PM
Mary

CatNipped wrote:
I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least the cats newsgroups) for ages
and have never had to use my kill file before now. In just the last week,
however, for this group, I've had to use it several times every day. Who
the heck has the time to keep changing emails/headers just to post really
lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of the pimply-faced adolescents
going on here???!! Some people seriously need to get a life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

They are old friends of Cheryl's. She doesn't like me, so she's sicced
them on the group to drive me and anyone who talks to me out. She kept
harrassing me until I finally mentioned that I knew that she used to
post in the troll groups, she lied and said "I have no idea what you are
talking about," and then, voila, there they were. So Lyn sent lies to my
ISP to try to get me in trouble and Cheryl is trying harrassment from a
different angle. All I have done is speak my mind. And yet I am the bad guy.
Old February 27th 05, 05:42 PM
Mary

Cathy Friedmann wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least the cats newsgroups) for ages
and have never had to use my kill file before now. In just the last week,
however, for this group, I've had to use it several times every day. Who
the heck has the time to keep changing emails/headers just to post really
lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of the pimply-faced adolescents
going on here???!! Some people seriously need to get a life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

There's X-posting going on - that's the main reason we're seeing the
ultra-idiot troll types, IMO.

From alt.hackers.malicious and alt.buzzard.rules, the groups you can
find Cheryl posting in with her jlhshadow@petitmorte address if you do a
Google search. They showed up as soon as I mentioned that I remembered
her from there from other times they disrupted groups. Right after she
said "I have no idea what you're talking about." She lied, and the proof
is in the archives. Why lie about it? She was the one who Googled me for
months trying to find any dirt she could, while I said nothing about
what I knew about her. It seems that Cheryl might not be so quick on the
NetDick trigger when she has a few interesting things in her Google
past. Anyway, that is why they are here.
Old February 27th 05, 05:46 PM
Mary

That should be:

Old February 27th 05, 06:48 PM
Justin L

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:15:55 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least the cats newsgroups) for ages
and have never had to use my kill file before now. In just the last week,
however, for this group, I've had to use it several times every day. Who
the heck has the time to keep changing emails/headers just to post really
lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of the pimply-faced adolescents
going on here???!! Some people seriously need to get a life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yea, the big mean hackers are invading us.

I agree, they need to get a life.

Justin
Old February 27th 05, 06:52 PM
Mary

wrote:

I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least the cats newsgroups) for ages
and have never had to use my kill file before now. In just the last week,
however, for this group, I've had to use it several times every day. Who
the heck has the time to keep changing emails/headers just to post really
lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of the pimply-faced adolescents
going on here???!! Some people seriously need to get a life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yea, the big mean hackers are invading us.

I agree, they need to get a life.

Justin

I think they are planning to haXor me. But at least they
cannot faXor me. I have no fax machine. :'\

How are the boys doing?
Old February 27th 05, 07:53 PM
Mary

BuZZard wrote:
news:1109526124.3d56041eafd1b9959a0429aa60eb39bf@t eranews...
wrote in message

| I've been reading newsgroups (well, at least
the cats newsgroups) for ages
| and have never had to use my kill file before
now. In just the last week,
| however, for this group, I've had to use it
several times every day. Who
| the heck has the time to keep changing
emails/headers just to post really
| lame trolls??!! What is this, the attack of
the pimply-faced adolescents
| going on here???!! Some people seriously need
to get a life!

| Hugs,
|
| CatNipped
|

| There's X-posting going on - that's the main
reason we're seeing the
| ultra-idiot troll types, IMO.
|
| From alt.hackers.malicious and
alt.buzzard.rules, the groups you can
| find Cheryl posting in with her
jlhshadow@petitmorte address if you do a
| Google search. They showed up as soon as I
mentioned that I remembered
| her from there from other times they disrupted
groups. Right after she
| said "I have no idea what you're talking about."
She lied, and the proof
| is in the archives. Why lie about it? She was
the one who Googled me for
| months trying to find any dirt she could, while
I said nothing about
| what I knew about her. It seems that Cheryl
might not be so quick on the
| NetDick trigger when she has a few interesting
things in her Google
| past. Anyway, that is why they are here.

So, you're claiming the blame then?

Blame? I don't mind that you're here, Buzz. I've always thought
you and the PsyKo were funny as hell.
Old February 28th 05, 12:31 AM
Justin L

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:52:47 -0500, Mary wrote:

snip

How are the boys doing?

They are pretty good, not much new to report, unfortunately.

Jake seems to have quit howling as much, or I am just sleeping through
it now.

Justin
Old February 28th 05, 01:05 AM
Mary

Justin L wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:52:47 -0500, Mary wrote:

snip

How are the boys doing?

They are pretty good, not much new to report, unfortunately.

Jake seems to have quit howling as much, or I am just sleeping through
it now.

Justin

Well, that is the most important thing. I suspect many a kitty
had been tossed out on his ear for keeping his human up at night!