That was that shower curtain

Old June 25th 05, 04:58 AM
Marina

Default That was that shower curtain

Mir-mur found a new place to 'hang out':

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78122752xSamZR

This is what she did to my shower curtain in the process:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78123537npdOXz

Yeah, right. Little Miss Pure Innocence.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124223ECiKiA
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124810lZLTVt
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78125391INOavv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78126058TBELzz

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 25th 05, 05:20 AM
Karen

in article , Marina at
wrote on 6/24/05 10:58 PM:

Mir-mur found a new place to 'hang out':

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78122752xSamZR

This is what she did to my shower curtain in the process:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78123537npdOXz

Yeah, right. Little Miss Pure Innocence.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124223ECiKiA
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124810lZLTVt
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78125391INOavv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78126058TBELzz

Oh but look at those curly toes in the last picture. She's soooo cute. And
maybe it was time for a new look in the shower

Old June 25th 05, 05:36 AM
Zorin the Lynx

Hee, what great pictures.

I've always been thankful Lynxie isn't a real climber. He never really
goes anywhere higher than my desk or on tables!

May your shower curtain rest in peace. (Pieces? } )

-Z

Marina wrote:
Mir-mur found a new place to 'hang out':

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78122752xSamZR

This is what she did to my shower curtain in the process:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78123537npdOXz

Yeah, right. Little Miss Pure Innocence.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124223ECiKiA
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124810lZLTVt
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78125391INOavv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78126058TBELzz

--
Ned Flat: "Why are you acting like this??"
Yakko: "We're not acting. We really are like this."
Old June 25th 05, 06:01 AM
Marina

Karen wrote:

Oh but look at those curly toes in the last picture. She's soooo cute. And
maybe it was time for a new look in the shower

Notice the curtain behind her in that last picture? Yes, it too is
hanging from only a few clips due to *someone* using it for climbing
practice. I don't even have curtains in the bedroom any more, because I
wouldn't get any sleep with Miranda swinging from them at all hours.
Luckily, there are blinds in the new place. I'm not even going to put up
curtains at all. Will get a new shower curtain when I move, though.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 25th 05, 06:03 AM
Marina

Zorin the Lynx wrote:

Hee, what great pictures.

I've always been thankful Lynxie isn't a real climber. He never really
goes anywhere higher than my desk or on tables!

May your shower curtain rest in peace. (Pieces? } )

Miranda can never get high enough. She's always climbing curtains and
bookcases. I'm thinking of installing a climbing wall when I move to the
new place. At least I'll have to get some higher cat trees.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 25th 05, 06:12 AM
badwilson

Marina wrote:
Mir-mur found a new place to 'hang out':

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78122752xSamZR

This is what she did to my shower curtain in the process:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78123537npdOXz

Yeah, right. Little Miss Pure Innocence.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124223ECiKiA
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124810lZLTVt
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78125391INOavv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78126058TBELzz

Vino used to do that in our shower in Vancouver. Except that we had a
sliding glass door instead of a curtain, so at least he couldn't
damage that. It was so funny because he used to hang out up there and
look down on us while we were showering. He ended up leaving a trail
of cat hair stuck to the ceiling! I just checked all my files for a
pic but it seems like I never got one. Aargh, the dark days before
digital ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old June 25th 05, 06:39 AM
Hopitus

Was Miranda possibly lounging in front of your tv while
a showing of that old American classic, "Psycho" was going on? (with Finnish
subtitles, of course) Lacking opposable thumbs to grasp a knife, one might
resort to claws.....LOL.

Old June 25th 05, 06:43 AM
Marina

Karen wrote:

Ya know....you are a prime candidate for what my dad did when I was little.
One day, he came home with a large amount of carpet samples. I don't know if
you have them there, but here they have these little finished off rectangles
of carpet that people can look at for color and texture etc. Sometimes they
sell them or give them away when the carpet is discontinued or throwout old
books. He took liquid nails and glued them on one wall. He completely
covered an 8 x 12 ft wall, but one wouldn't need to do that much. He *said*
it would make good insulation but I know he had the cats fun in mind since
that room did not get particularly cold. The cats had a blast for many years
running down the hall and up that wall. Sounds like it is righ up Mir's
alley

I remember that wall of your dad's. I'd love to do something like that,
but I'm not sure there would be carpet samples available anywhere. We
seldom have carpet in homes here, mostly just in hotels.

I just thought of something. The guy I bought the cat tree from buys
used carpet (from Germany, IIRC). Maybe I could ask him if he could
construct something for me.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.