teens microwave to death cat

Old January 11th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default teens microwave to death cat

Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.

"(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
still hear it."

The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
home Dec. 29 and 30.
Old January 11th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.

"(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
still hear it."

The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
home Dec. 29 and 30.

Well, thanks for the great news. Like this **** doesn't happen everywhere,
all the time.

Brutal pussies like this are everywhere.

Is this the best you have to share?

Was this worth your time to type?

What exactly did you hope to accomplish?

Old January 11th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dani

On Jan 11, 9:35*am, Shufflin Shears wrote:
wrote:
*Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.

"(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
still hear it."

The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
home Dec. 29 and 30.

I hope someone beats the crap out of them and leaves them for dead,
because the "justice" system is not going to be hard on minors.

OMG........this is horrible to read. I cannot believe people have such
cruel natures.....I feel sick, someone needs to teach them a lesson! :-
(
Old January 11th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 11 Jan, 16:53, "Matthew" wrote:
wrote in message

snipped

People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
knees and a bullet behind the ear. *It saves the world and future
generations trouble

i totally agree, these kids obviously have something wrong with them
psychologically and we all know of the link between animals cruelty
and abuse inthe early years and child abuse and violent behaviour in
adults, when wil the courst do something about this? it digusts me to
know that the courts will not be hard onthem because they are 'minors'
but to be honest by being soft on these little ****s they are simply
senidng out the message that thgis kind of despicable behaviour is not
only going to go unpunished but is practically condoned.

the whole story makes me sick to the stomach and thoroughly ashamed to
be part of the human race. i hope that the ringleader gets put into
some sort of detention centre and gets the living **** kicked out of
him, and the other kids coud have doen more to stop him going through
with it too, they are just as guilty in my view

bookie
Old January 11th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
joe

wrote:
[...]

Shoot, shovel, shut up.
Old January 12th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

"Matthew" wrote in news:47879f38$0$28836
:

wrote in message

snipped

People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
knees and a bullet behind the ear. It saves the world and future
generations trouble

I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little microwave
session of their own otherwise this is much too humane.

Andy
Old January 12th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dani

wrote in message

snipped

People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
knees and a bullet behind the ear. *It saves the world and future
generations trouble

I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little microwave
session of their own otherwise this is much too humane. *

Andy

Seriously, let them feel the pain and torture of what those animals
are feeling.......eye for an eye. I normally do not believe in harming
another human..... I don't think 2 wrongs make a right.........but
when it comes to animals......espeically those tortured and unable to
help themselves.....uh uh, no way. Eye for an eye! Poor little
babies.....
Old January 12th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

"Matthew" wrote in
:

"Outsider" wrote in message

People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on
their knees and a bullet behind the ear. It saves the world and
future generations trouble

I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little
microwave session of their own otherwise this is much too humane.

Andy

No it is too much of a temptation to go to far and my dark side would
come out which would be strapping them to a chair using studded nails
to hold them in place. Using the Chinese method of the 5 power
centers to cause pain; it keeps you alive while causing sever
suffering to the host. Than the use of a piece of paper, a thousand
cuts and rubbing alcohol would come into play.

Than using a Styrofoam cooler soaked in gasoline left on them to dry
than ignited would be the end result. All video taped and put on the
internet as a warning to others

Now you know why I would end it quickly instead of going where no
person wants me to go. Above take s a long time to do and I am too
old for this sh@t simpler to take a 357 click boom, frozen turkey
around the neck by a chain and dumped in with the gators all done no
mess no evidence.

In the spirit of compromise I would consider just dumping them in with
the gators. Saves the expense of the rounds and gives them a bit more
time to think about what they did.

Old January 13th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:56:35 GMT, Outsider wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in
:

"Outsider" wrote in message

[...]

Put them in a cell. No food. No water. Remove their corpses in three
weeks.

Microwave Granby Cat anecdotes 51 October 22nd 07 09:33 PM
Microwave Granby Cat community 14 October 6th 07 11:01 AM
Pics of the kitten set ablaze by 2 teens and being treated in CA Rockinghorse Winner Cat anecdotes 5 July 20th 07 11:54 PM
OT Florida teens goes to Iraq NMR Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 06 10:39 PM
taurine and microwave Aquagrrl Cat health & behaviour 4 February 29th 04 08:34 PM