prizon kat

Old December 17th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Marvel

Default prizon kat

U katz crak me up, I wuld lik tu no iffin u have any ideaz whut katz talkin
about in prizin like kennels.
Pleeze let me no on the pooter whut dey sayz

Old December 17th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

when we wuz in prisin atta tedz we juzt kussed a whole bunc, Tiger fur hiz
howze... When i wuz inna cage place i talked to efuryone kuz i wanted ta go
home wif a hooman, den one day some hoomanz kamed anna taed me to anofur
kage plaze den furri, soft anna stormmee kamed anna getted minesef, Chester

Old December 18th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Marvel

tanks fer lettin me no, weow gonna cuss too, maybeow next light we scratch
the food hoomans an runawayfast