GIANT Feline Cute-itude-- Don't Miss!!!

Old June 12th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default GIANT Feline Cute-itude-- Don't Miss!!!

This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway Zoo.
http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I look at
them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the cute.

Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama lion has
it covered.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 12th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kreisleriana wrote:
This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway
Zoo. http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I
look at them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the
cute.
Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama
lion has it covered.

Sweeeee! thunk

Adorable. I could waste my month's bandwidth watching just that!

Yowie

Old June 12th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Kreisleriana wrote:
This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway Zoo.
http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I look at
them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the cute.

Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama lion has
it covered.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I can almost hear her snoring! Makes me want to nudge the screen to
waker her

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old June 12th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway Zoo.
http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I look at
them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the cute.

Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama lion has
it covered.

Caliban is wondering at the sounds coming from Meowmie - squeals,
babytalk, aaahs. The mama lion just looked at her cubs like, 'are
these mine?' A little cub just yawned hugely. Aww.

If anyone wants to know what the writing on that page means, speak up
and I'll translate it.

Old June 12th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Marina" wrote

| If anyone wants to know what the writing on that page means, speak up
| and I'll translate it.

SPILL - ?? (near the play/pause buttons)

Old June 12th 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Pat wrote:
"Marina" wrote

| If anyone wants to know what the writing on that page means, speak up
| and I'll translate it.

SPILL - ?? (near the play/pause buttons)

Play, as in play video.

Old June 14th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Pat wrote:

"Marina" wrote

If anyone wants to know what the writing on that page means, speak up
and I'll translate it.

SPILL - ?? (near the play/pause buttons)

Play, as in play video.

In other words, "Spill it!"

I'm finally watching this. Right now, all the cubs are getting a major
bath. One of them kept trying to get away as the mama lion was licking
it - I could just hear it saying, "Stop it, mom! You're getting your
spit on me!!"

Adorable.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 12th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway
Zoo.
http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I look at
them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the cute.

Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama lion
has it covered.

Caliban is wondering at the sounds coming from Meowmie - squeals,
babytalk, aaahs. The mama lion just looked at her cubs like, 'are these
mine?' A little cub just yawned hugely. Aww.

If anyone wants to know what the writing on that page means, speak up and
I'll translate it.

Just waching a little'un having a feed, wonderful cam! Thanks

Old June 16th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs,
in a Norway Zoo. http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

There aren't many sites that crash my browser (Firefox on
MacOS 10.3.9) but that one managed it.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old June 16th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs,
in a Norway Zoo. http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

There aren't many sites that crash my browser (Firefox on
MacOS 10.3.9) but that one managed it.

Whereas my PC is old and decrepit and will crash if you sneeze at it.
But I had no problems with that site, go figure.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^

Waking the sleeping giant....... Mischief Cat anecdotes 8 February 16th 08 05:00 PM
I'm a giant bird!! Pat Cat anecdotes 15 January 7th 07 03:32 PM
The Giant Cat Hammock [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 January 30th 06 04:56 PM
help! Max caught a giant rabbit Brenda Cat anecdotes 3 February 4th 04 01:04 AM