Just joined - new member

Old June 11th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tevisimo

Default Just joined - new member

Hi everyone! ~ I was searching for a Google Group that focused on
felines, and came across this one. I was impressed by the high
activity, and also the genuine love and enthusiasm expressed by the
members for their pets, so I decided to join. We adopted a beautiful 6
yr. old cat from our local animal shelter about a year ago. We took
her home and named her 'Tumbleweed'. We didn't know it when we got
her, but discovered she is a Maine Coon. 'Tumbleweed' has proven to be
so sweet, smart and funny! We absolutely adore her! She seems to like
us, too!
Old June 11th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Welcome to the group!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 11th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Welcome

Gramby, the slave
O. T. Mahoney
Miz Piglet
Willow (the three owners)
"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
Welcome to the group!

Lily & her mama

Old June 11th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

tevisimo wrote:

Hi everyone! ~ I was searching for a Google Group that focused on
felines, and came across this one. I was impressed by the high
activity, and also the genuine love and enthusiasm expressed by the
members for their pets, so I decided to join. We adopted a beautiful 6
yr. old cat from our local animal shelter about a year ago. We took
her home and named her 'Tumbleweed'. We didn't know it when we got
her, but discovered she is a Maine Coon. 'Tumbleweed' has proven to be
so sweet, smart and funny! We absolutely adore her! She seems to like
us, too!

Welcome! I would love to see photos of Tumbleweed. Do you have them
online someplace?

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 11th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tevisimo" wrote in message
Hi everyone! ~ I was searching for a Google Group that focused on
felines, and came across this one. I was impressed by the high
activity, and also the genuine love and enthusiasm expressed by the
members for their pets, so I decided to join. We adopted a beautiful 6
yr. old cat from our local animal shelter about a year ago. We took
her home and named her 'Tumbleweed'. We didn't know it when we got
her, but discovered she is a Maine Coon. 'Tumbleweed' has proven to be
so sweet, smart and funny! We absolutely adore her! She seems to like
us, too!

Tumbleweed is a perfect name for a Maine Coon. That's a whole lot of cat to
get when you weren't expecting it.

Welcome to the group.

Jo

Old June 11th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jun 11, 11:27*am, tevisimo wrote:
Hi everyone! ~ I was searching for a Google Group that focused on
felines, and came across this one. I was impressed by the high
activity, and also the genuine love and enthusiasm expressed by the
members for their pets, so I decided to join. We adopted a beautiful 6
yr. old cat from our local animal shelter about a year ago. We took
her home and named her 'Tumbleweed'. We didn't know it when we got
her, but discovered she is a Maine Coon. 'Tumbleweed' has proven to be
so sweet, smart and funny! We absolutely adore her! She seems to like
us, too!

Hi and welcome. =o) We're always happy to hear from another cat
person. =o)
Give Tumbleweed an ear scritch from all of us.

Melissa

Old June 11th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"tevisimo" wrote in message
Hi everyone! ~ I was searching for a Google Group that focused on
felines, and came across this one. I was impressed by the high
activity, and also the genuine love and enthusiasm expressed by the
members for their pets, so I decided to join. We adopted a beautiful 6
yr. old cat from our local animal shelter about a year ago. We took
her home and named her 'Tumbleweed'. We didn't know it when we got
her, but discovered she is a Maine Coon. 'Tumbleweed' has proven to be
so sweet, smart and funny! We absolutely adore her! She seems to like
us, too!

Welcome to you all. I think this is one of the most active and nicest
groups on USENET/Google groups. Just play nice, check out Mark/Yowie's FAQ
website for answers to your questions, and if you want/need to ask and some
one will generally answer. I can't wait to read more about Tumbleweed (I
love that name) and her adventures. Do you have pictures on a website of
her? If so please post a link so we can see them too. You'll find lots of
picture links in here and lots of people who love to look at your kitty too.

Pam S.

Old June 11th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Hi Tevisimo,

Am 11.06.2008 schrieb tevisimo:

We absolutely adore her! She seems to like us, too!

welcome to the group:-) Well, getting the impression, that Tumbleweed
likes you, means: she is satisfied with your learning skills. Her
method of teaching you things was successful:-)

Looking forward to hear more about Tumbleweed.

Purrs to you from
Inge, well trained catslave and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old June 11th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon

Welcome!! Maine Coons are the greatest, aren't they?

new member shony Cat anecdotes 13 June 14th 07 05:21 AM
New member AZ Nomad Cat anecdotes 15 May 24th 07 02:06 AM
New Member Paul Cat health & behaviour 4 February 15th 07 06:49 PM
Has Vino joined the revolution? Exocat Cat anecdotes 1 November 27th 06 02:57 PM
I think Bruiser joined a gang John Biltz Cat anecdotes 75 March 24th 04 01:40 PM