Well that was a waste of time...

Old June 11th 05, 04:57 PM
cathyxyz

Default Well that was a waste of time...

We just put a new bell on Shoes-cat's collar, two hours ago, and he
already "lost" it! I give up.
Cathy
--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it
Old June 11th 05, 05:11 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:57:40 +0200, cathyxyz wrote:

We just put a new bell on Shoes-cat's collar, two hours ago, and he
already "lost" it! I give up.
Cathy

I hope he didn't swollow it.
Old June 11th 05, 05:21 PM
cathyxyz

mlbriggs wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:57:40 +0200, cathyxyz wrote:

We just put a new bell on Shoes-cat's collar, two hours ago, and he
already "lost" it! I give up.
Cathy

I hope he didn't swollow it.

No chance of that... I saw him heading out towards the shed
earlier... think he knows how to use DH's tools to remove it!

Seriously, though, this is about the 3rd or 4th in as many months...
but today was a record. I think he has found some fence, or somthing,
that he manages to pull it off on... He keeps his collar, though, and
this time we thought it was on real good... obviously not. Clever
kitty.
Cathy

Becoming Friends--In Their Own Time Mary Cat anecdotes 6 March 14th 05 08:17 PM
Grant RIP Karen Cat anecdotes 91 March 5th 05 05:08 PM
The World ENDED and I DIDN'T get blamed...this time Tanada Cat anecdotes 5 December 20th 04 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone, and a tribute to Rocky (Actually a repost of Rocky's looong Story from last month) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 15 October 29th 04 12:49 PM
IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THE PRACTICES OF THE PET FOOD INDUSTRY!!!!! Introduction WalterNY Cat health & behaviour 82 February 12th 04 04:21 AM