Cats in heaven

Old June 25th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default Cats in heaven

Here are some quotations I like about cats and other animals in heaven
I thought I'd share with you...

If there is a heaven, it's certain our animals will be there. Their
lives become so interwoven with our own, it would take more than an
archangel to disentangle them. - Pam Brown

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Though I am far from denying that the counsels of divine goodness
regarding dumb creatures are, for us, involved in deep obscurity, yet
Scripture foretells for them a 'glorious liberty', and we are assured
that the compassion of Heaven will not be wanting to them. - John
Keble

You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there
long before any of us. - Robert Louis Stevenson

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I
have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. - James
Thurber

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your
dog would go in. - Mark Twain

The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's. - Mark
Twain

God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no
horses. - R. B. Cunningham Graham

No heaven will not ever Heaven be;
Unless my cats are there to welcome me. . Unknown
Old June 25th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
blkcatgal

Here's one of my favorites from Cleveland Amory:

".do animals go to heaven? I do believe that we and our animals will meet
again. If we do not, and where we go is supposed to be heaven, it will not
be heaven to me and it will not be where I wish to go."

Sue
---

Old June 25th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

"If there ain't no animals in Heaven, I ain't going!!!!!"

Cat Heaven jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 May 25th 07 10:44 AM
Cats and birdwatchers would think this was heaven. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 3 January 29th 07 11:49 AM
Do all pets go to heaven TractorBoy1 Cat health & behaviour 6 September 19th 06 06:54 PM
BW: Cat in Heaven Enfilade Cat anecdotes 1 August 25th 06 05:52 PM
Heaven? Suzie-Q Cat health & behaviour 1 February 5th 05 11:48 PM