Big Angora Rabbit vs. domestic cat: who would win?

Old August 7th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

Default Big Angora Rabbit vs. domestic cat: who would win?

This is just hypothetical. I'm only asking because my friend has a huge
Angora rabbit -- the
thing must weigh 50 pounds. My mom's orange tabby only weighs 23 pounds and
he's supposed
to be a big cat. I've seen rabbits play fight before -- another friend of
mine used to have a
playful normal rabbit that would play fight with him -- and they look pretty
capable to me. The
rabbit punched and bit my friend so much he had to stop play fighting w/the
rabbit (and yes,
the rabbit seemed to be having fun too). But, my friend says that since cats
are predators
they would be able to kill even this big Angora rabbit. I just don't see how
it's possible, if
it's a straight up fight (i.e. the cat doesn't ambush the rabbit).

I'm not going to fight a rabbit and cat, this is purely a theoretical
thought/question.

LOL Rabbit jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 April 12th 08 01:57 AM
the rabbit [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 September 16th 07 10:20 AM
Rabbit leg Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 January 27th 05 02:26 PM
looking for a turkish angora [email protected] Cat rescue 0 January 13th 05 04:21 PM
Good brush for my Angora type cat? Ann Cat health & behaviour 14 May 19th 04 02:14 AM