dear missee!!!

Old February 16th 12, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default dear missee!!!

der i wuz sittin onna pooter chair, i wzuz juzt purpurinta send ursef a
message when da chair moved anna allasudden da softz large bottom part
smooches me whilst i wuz alla suddin lukin owtaa bak winner... so i wuz
sqwooshed anna hadda take all nite to rekufur,

anyway i wuz juzt wanta rite ursef a note to say hello,

devoted, MH

Old February 16th 12, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 16, 1:58*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
der i wuz sittin onna pooter chair, i wzuz juzt purpurinta send ursef a
message when da chair moved anna allasudden da softz large bottom part
smooches me whilst i wuz alla suddin lukin owtaa bak winner... so i wuz
sqwooshed anna hadda take all nite to rekufur,

anyway i wuz juzt wanta rite ursef a note to say hello,

Wut an adBENchur. I am glad yoo ar all rite neow. SINS yoo ar all
rite, I gonna com pik yoo up in mine gnu kar an we can go zooming all
offer da plase. Der will onlee be room for usses. An a picanik baskit.
Pleez put together a picanik basket while yoo waits. I likes turkey-
bird. I will be ther rite affer sundown.

smootshez
--
Missy, off to steal her new car
Old February 16th 12, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

gudee, der iz smoked turkey byrdee, roazted chickum, baloneez anna nize
munzter cheeze,... MH lukin atta bottlez offa nip wine awso

Old February 16th 12, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat happinz round heer allovdatyme. Hoominz haf no respekt fur sleepin
or wurkin kittiz. Send em tu bootkamp.

Booker

Old February 17th 12, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Sew iz owr meomie. Mosey fur hiz hoam.

da soft iz gowin fur sure. MH

Dat happinz round heer allovdatyme. Hoominz haf no respekt fur sleepin or
wurkin kittiz. Send em tu bootkamp.

Booker

der i wuz sittin onna pooter chair, i wzuz juzt purpurinta send ursef a
message when da chair moved anna allasudden da softz large bottom part
smooches me whilst i wuz alla suddin lukin owtaa bak winner... so i wuz
sqwooshed anna hadda take all nite to rekufur,

anyway i wuz juzt wanta rite ursef a note to say hello,

devoted, MH

MH house of asher/grass anna missee, howse of rieich? purlese fix da spellin missee Storrmmee Cat community 3 February 1st 11 11:43 PM
deareszt missee... Storrmmee Cat community 2 February 1st 11 08:43 PM
dear missee Stormmee Cat community 4 February 8th 10 05:01 AM
dear missee Stormmee Cat community 2 January 30th 10 03:20 AM
To a dear, dear friend! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 August 17th 07 04:33 AM