Simon could use some purrs

Old November 29th 03, 01:32 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:48:17 +0800, Helen Wheels
wrote:

Could he have a few
of your purrs?

More than just a few, a whole bunch of purrs that Simon comes
through just fine. Glad to hear he's eating again and feeling better.

Jeanne
Old November 29th 03, 02:13 PM
polonca12000

He sounds ok to me I'm so very happy for both of you.
Continued best wishes and purrs just in case,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Thanks for the purrs everyone. Good news so far. Simon didn't
throw up again yesterday. He managed to eat most of his dinner
and even tried to pinch a bit of mine. He seemed a bit restless
afterwards and wandered around the house for a bit, but
eventually he lay down in front of the telly with me,
interrupting the shows now and then with loud snores.
Hopefully he did just try to eat too much too fast. I love that
little b****r!
Helen Wheels

Old November 29th 03, 04:39 PM
Lisa Katt

Helen Wheels skrev i meddelandet ...
Thanks for the purrs everyone. Good news so far. Simon didn't
throw up again yesterday. He managed to eat most of his dinner
and even tried to pinch a bit of mine. He seemed a bit restless
afterwards and wandered around the house for a bit, but
eventually he lay down in front of the telly with me,
interrupting the shows now and then with loud snores.
Hopefully he did just try to eat too much too fast. I love that
little b****r!
Helen Wheels

I am happy to hear that he is better. Purrs!
Elisabet

Old November 29th 03, 10:31 PM
Sam Nash

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Hi all

My ginger moggy Simon could use a few of your purrs at the
moment. He’s 20 years old and for the past year has been on
medication and having regular vet checks for chronic renal
failure. The medication has really helped improve his quality of
life up till now, and although he’s been steadily losing weight
and muscle tone, he’s still been enjoying his three favourite
things – eating, sleeping and lying in the sun. He’s not very
mobile these days and can’t jump up onto the bed any more, but he
knows how to ask for a lift when he wants up. This morning he
hoed into his breakfast as usual, but when I checked on him
before going to work, he’d thrown it all up. I’ve lost 2 cats to
CRF in the past, and both times throwing up was the first sign
that things were going downhill fast. I hope Simon will be
feeling better tonight. I don’t want to force any invasive
treatment on him at his age – he’s had a good innings – but I
really don’t him to be feeling sick either. Could he have a few
of your purrs?

There are a few pictures of young Simon at
http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/....dir=/The+mogs
(hope that link works for you)

Thanks
Helen Wheels

Purrs on the way for Simon to feel better.
Sam, Smokey, and Mistletoe

Old November 30th 03, 06:32 AM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

[...]

comforting purrs for Simon. MLB
Old November 30th 03, 12:28 PM
badwilson

Awww, poor senior Simon. Many purrs for him to feel better soon. Hugs,
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old December 7th 03, 05:40 PM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

[...]

How is Simon doing? Hope he is comfortable and purring.
We are purring for him. MLB
Old December 10th 03, 01:31 AM
Helen Wheels

wrote:

comforting purrs for Simon. MLB

How is Simon doing? Hope he is comfortable and purring.
We are purring for him. MLB

Simon seems to be doing OK now - he's very frail these days but
so far hasn't lost his lunch again. He thanks you for your purrs!
Helen Wheels

Old December 10th 03, 09:36 PM
polonca12000

Wonderful news!