Purrs for this poor unfortunate cat.......

Old September 16th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Purrs for this poor unfortunate cat.......

No, this cat is not dying. In fact as far as I know this cat is in
EXCELLENT health.

So why the purrs?

Well, he came in for a shave and bath, and since i had my camera to
take pics of the bitty, i just HAD to snap a few.

Oh, please put away any beverages BEFORE clicking the link.
HINTHINTHINT

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...en%3as,1%3af,0

Oh, and YES the owner wanted this and she claims that the cat actually
LIKES it.

I wouldn't ever EVER put a cat through this.....

Kristi

Old September 16th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
No, this cat is not dying. In fact as far as I know this cat is in
EXCELLENT health.

So why the purrs?

Well, he came in for a shave and bath, and since i had my camera to
take pics of the bitty, i just HAD to snap a few.

Oh, please put away any beverages BEFORE clicking the link.
HINTHINTHINT

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...en%3as,1%3af,0

Oh, and YES the owner wanted this and she claims that the cat actually
LIKES it.

I wouldn't ever EVER put a cat through this.....

Well its better than all shaved. And I bet it looks pretty good in a few
weeks.

We had a poodle groomer in Alaska who had to keep her long haired cat in a
poodle cut or he sulked over the lack of attention.

Jo

Old September 16th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Old September 16th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

Wow, that is quite a haircut. I've never seen any cut like that on a cat.

That was pretty nice of the owners to let you put their cat's pictures
on the internet. I probably would have declined in their spot -- I'd
want to hide the evidence, ha!

Rhonda

Old September 16th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

A old proverb that a Klingon taught me Revenge is a dish best served cold
and Revenge shall be mine

oups.com...

Old September 16th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:02:38 -0700, Mischief wrote:

No, this cat is not dying. In fact as far as I know this cat is in
EXCELLENT health.

So why the purrs?

Well, he came in for a shave and bath, and since i had my camera to
take pics of the bitty, i just HAD to snap a few.

Oh, please put away any beverages BEFORE clicking the link.
HINTHINTHINT

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...en%3as,1%3af,0

Oh, and YES the owner wanted this and she claims that the cat actually
LIKES it.

I wouldn't ever EVER put a cat through this.....

Kristi

The owner is apparently sadistic. Poor baby - such a sad face. Purrs
that he will retain his dignity. MLB

Old September 16th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
-L.

Rhonda wrote:
Wow, that is quite a haircut. I've never seen any cut like that on a cat.

It's completely assinine. I would have refused to do it.

That was pretty nice of the owners to let you put their cat's pictures
on the internet. I probably would have declined in their spot -- I'd
want to hide the evidence, ha!

They should be shot.

Plus it looks like the cat's underbelly wasn't shaven - what's the
point?

-L.

Old September 16th 06, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Mischief wrote:
No, this cat is not dying. In fact as far as I know this cat is in
EXCELLENT health.

So why the purrs?

Well, he came in for a shave and bath, and since i had my camera to
take pics of the bitty, i just HAD to snap a few.

Oh, please put away any beverages BEFORE clicking the link.
HINTHINTHINT

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...en%3as,1%3af,0

Oh, and YES the owner wanted this and she claims that the cat actually
LIKES it.

I wouldn't ever EVER put a cat through this.....

Kristi

I find those pictures very disturbing. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old September 16th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Matthew wrote:
A old proverb that a Klingon taught me Revenge is a dish best served
cold
and Revenge shall be mine

I thought that line came from, Khan Noonien Singh, in Star Trek: The Wrath
of Khan (1982)

Old September 16th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On 15 Sep 2006 20:02:38 -0700, Mischief wrote:

Hmm..., IMHO the last of the four pics - the one which shows the cat's
face - tells the story: the cat is composing a bill of indictment,
considering the sentence that will be put about this human being and
estimating the amount of punishment inflicted with it.

Hope you got the permission to publish the pics, otherwise that can
mean trouble with the owner of this cat.

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with fluffy-cats Blacky and Merlin