[OT] What do I need? HELP!!!!

Old December 22nd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default [OT] What do I need? HELP!!!!

Pat wrote:

It's almost too late now, I have to go over there before it gets dark.

I think you'd better just go, and hope you remember when you get there!
;-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old December 22nd 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

http://grocerylists.org/

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Christine K." wrote

Do you have a mental image of the store? Is it an item that you cannot
get from another store than Walmart, or is Walmart just the closest one?

I don't remember! But I think it's a very common item, not one you buy
frequently but when you need it, nothing else will do....

Try "seeing" the store, at least isles or departments that aren't in your
local grocery store, with your inner eye and picture the items there

Tried. All I get is a general picture.

It's almost too late now, I have to go over there before it gets dark.

Old December 22nd 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Toothpaste? Toilet paper? Feminine hygiene products?

Jeanne Hedge

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old December 22nd 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Pat purred:
I have to go to Walmart while it's still light out - only another
hour or so! - and cannot remember one item I need. Help.... It's some
small thing for the house (I'm pretty sure), an urgently needed thing
that I keep forgetting to buy!I can't be running over to Walmart that
often, and they aren't open 24 hours here.

It keeps coming to me when I am falling asleep, or in the middle of
the night, or when I have just returned from Walmart! I can tell you
what it is NOT:

- laundry related
- cat related
- vacuum cleaner bags
- dish soap, shampoo, etc.
- broom, mop, sponge, duster, etc.
- drain cleaner
- any sort of polish
- nails, tacks
- computer related
- batteries
- food or drink
- sewing related

HELP!!!!!!! What can it be?? I remembered it last night, twice, and
now it is gone!

TOILET PAPER!!!!

Old December 22nd 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:23:43 -0600, Pat wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote

try this; start saying the alphabet slowly -- this often works for me.

I don't understand why!

When I do this, the memory pops into my mind. For instance: "L" then
"litter" pops up -- or "b" butter pops up. It usually works for me.
Old December 22nd 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:31:21 -0500, Matthew wrote:

http://grocerylists.org/

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Christine K." wrote

Do you have a mental image of the store? Is it an item that you cannot
get from another store than Walmart, or is Walmart just the closest one?

I don't remember! But I think it's a very common item, not one you buy
frequently but when you need it, nothing else will do....

Try "seeing" the store, at least isles or departments that aren't in your
local grocery store, with your inner eye and picture the items there

Tried. All I get is a general picture.

It's almost too late now, I have to go over there before it gets dark.

Sounds like "TP" to me. MLB
Old December 22nd 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

news

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Christine K." wrote

Do you have a mental image of the store? Is it an item that you cannot
get from another store than Walmart, or is Walmart just the closest
one?

I don't remember! But I think it's a very common item, not one you buy
frequently but when you need it, nothing else will do....

Try "seeing" the store, at least isles or departments that aren't in
your
local grocery store, with your inner eye and picture the items there

Tried. All I get is a general picture.

It's almost too late now, I have to go over there before it gets dark.

Sounds like "TP" to me. MLB

You mean "Bog rolls"? LOL.

Yowie

Old December 22nd 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
I have to go to Walmart while it's still light out
HELP!!!!!!! What can it be?? I remembered it last night, twice, and
now it is gone!

Sorry sweetie, I'm not psychic. Good luck in figuring out what you need! I
just hope it's not a Scottish Fold. giggling

Jill

Old December 22nd 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:11:35 +1100, Yowie wrote:

news

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Christine K." wrote

Do you have a mental image of the store? Is it an item that you cannot
get from another store than Walmart, or is Walmart just the closest
one?

I don't remember! But I think it's a very common item, not one you buy
frequently but when you need it, nothing else will do....

Try "seeing" the store, at least isles or departments that aren't in
your
local grocery store, with your inner eye and picture the items there

Tried. All I get is a general picture.

It's almost too late now, I have to go over there before it gets dark.

Sounds like "TP" to me. MLB

You mean "Bog rolls"? LOL.

Yowie

I haven't heard that one before! MLB

Old December 22nd 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

WD-40?
Duct tape?
Pens, pencils, paper, envelopes?