I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

Old September 27th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

I am so sorry, Lee

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

..
"Julie_Snowshoe" wrote in message
to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge. My heart
feels shattered right now. Hobbes is the reason I joined this group.
I was hoping to find advice on how to live with a hooli-kitten.
Tonight when we got home he was struggling to breathe. We rushed
around getting him ready to go to the emergency vet but he didn't make
it that far. He took his last breath on the way. I'll probably be
back this weekend to share stories. Right now I'm remembering this
tiny little kitten that found his way to our patio. He was hungry and
the only thing I had in the house to feed him was taco meat. He ate
that taco meat like it was the most expensive, smelly, gooey mushy
food available to a kitten. He growled while he ate and his little
stubby kitten tail just quivered.

Baby boy, you will always have a very special place in my heart and
you will be missed by us all. Hopefully by now you and Selena have
reunited at the Bridge and are giving each other a bath. Your joints
will never hurt again, you'll never be stuck with an insulin needle
again and forever more you will be skinny and healthy.

I miss you already my baby! You have a candle to help guide you to the
Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Hbbes

Julie, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Meeka and Rosco
in loving memory of Selena and Hobbes

Old September 27th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 24, 8:02*pm, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge.

Coming to this late but sending purrs for Hobbes and you

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 3rd 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

[...]

I missed this post Julie. so sorry for your loss of your lovely boy.

Tweed

Old October 3rd 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 25, 6:41*pm, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
.. Of course that same day
I slammed his tail in car door. *Its a wonder he decided to stay with
us.

Reminds me of Speedy Joe (RB) our first cat.When the Rusty brought him
round he said "Got any milk?" and I said "We drink out coffee black
but if you want some I can pop to the shop for you" which got the
reply "Not for me! For the kitten!" (These days I know better about
milk and kittens) and then we were holding our housewarming the same
day so about 20 people descended on the flat the same night with
Speedy Joe refusing to come out from under the bed even through some
people were going "What! You got a kitten! Gotta see him" and trying
to drag him out from under the bed..

Amazingly he forgave us eventually...we knew very little about cats
then he was our steep learning curve

Coming to this late but purrs on their way Hobbes is now running
around the other side of the Bridge playing with his friends and
waiting until you come to join him and Selena

Old October 5th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Julie_Snowshoe" wrote in message
to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry Julie. I just saw this tonight. You and your family are in
our thoughts and purrs. Hobbes was a great wild child and we will all miss
him and grieve with you for your loss.

Pam S. crying for us all