HALP!!! I'z ben CATNAPPED!!! HALP!!!

Old March 15th 04, 06:28 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

TV stands up, Takes the paw of the beautiful silvercat and they dance
several gigs and then a couple of slow songs, where he holds his winkwink
very close and when the dances are ofur he walks slowly to the fud tables
and holdz a platter fur clea to fill with all sorts of goodies fur them to
share... He then grabs them a whole big bottle of nip wine... We kan share
dis here wine cause you isa notted drifin, TV, still thrilled to be with
such fine royality

I think this sounds like an excellent idea! We can nibble on all those
excellent goodies, and work that excellent nip wine, and put our heads
together on how to put the kitty driving school together. And of course
smurgle for a while ...

Cleopatra

Old March 15th 04, 06:32 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Exce-fur-lent! I fink us trooder kitties hab to stick together. For
moral support and maybe even to trade notes on how to deal wif bully
kitties.

Whatz do you fink, Fluffybutt? Do us trooder kitties need to stick
togedder?

Samuel Kitten

I fings it would be a gud idea for trooder kitties to thupport each
ofurr, thinthe it can be rough thometimez being a 'trooder. But like
you'z sed, we'z dint hab any thay in de matter.

But wut are you catcerned about? You iz so big dat Amelia Grump is
usually afraid of you now. Youz dont hab any problems with being a
'trooder kitten.

And my name is Tabitha, not Fluffybutt.

Tabitha Kitten

Old March 15th 04, 09:36 PM
Miss Violette

there is a nail shopp wif a booty saloon i thinkz a girlykitty named Cinny
runz itsef, anna a dectif agency which gm anna kitty named spook RB runned
butted not since spook wennted to da brige anna bootike anna a bakeri,
Trudi, tryin ta member
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:

I isa notted sure ifin der isa nip shoppe onna comuniti square orz

notted,
Trudi, hopin an older kitty willz say

Community Square? I'm still kind of new here, and I haven't heard of
that before. Maybe someone could tell me about it, and about what
business are located there?

Cleopatra

Old March 15th 04, 09:38 PM
Miss Violette

we is in kitties unless we is inna comuniti butted a D*g comez inna ourown
yard anna Tiger anna Miss Violette givz itsef whatfur, TV, likin dis whole
plan
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:

I likez dat purt bout yellin atta d*gs, TV, not a d*g lover

Maybe we could put one of those amplifier-thingies in the Thunderbird,
so you and I could yell into the microphone together and scare the
d*ggies really bad! I only have to deal with 2 d*gs - they live in the
yard right behind ours. And sometimes, when we're out in the yard
enjoying the sun, those two nasty, rotten dogs run at the fence and bark
at us. I sure do think that being able to yell at dogs from the safety
of car would be a lot of fun!

Cleopatra

Old March 15th 04, 11:52 PM
Boogie's Mom

perk!! Sushi? Who said sushi?? Yeah, let's go get sum sushi!! Buttid,
we can't tell meowmie cuz she'll eat it ALL. Her anna Paw inna Floriduh
lufs sushi so much dat he efun purrposed to her inna same sushi bar dat dere
furstest date wuz in. Whaddya say, Kiz Kitty, wanna take a brake frum da St
Padraig's day pawtee anna get sum yellotail anna toro?

Meowmie's huntin fur gud sushi inna Columbia right now, so I hope she finds
it dis week anna bringssum home to me.

Boogie da HarpurrCat (formerly frum Floriduh but now...) in Meowyland

"Jamie Lawson" wrote in message
I think we should try visiting som soooshi barz too. I'ze not big on
the rice part, but all that sashimi .... yummy ....

Kyouju (who has gotten even the not-Japanese Bobtail kitties turned on
to some Japanese food)

Miss Violette wrote:

we cuuld alzo go fru da Long John's Silfurz plaze, dey hasa shrimpeez,
Tiger, really hopin now
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message

Why Tiger, dat's a wunnerful idearment! I can see dis now: an aqua
Tunnerboid filled wit kitteez drifink thru da Arthur Treacher's fishee
place! Mmmmmmmm....
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Old March 16th 04, 12:13 AM
ChildFree23

Oh meow goodnesses! I've never had sushi before. Is this a dress-up
occasion? Should I wear my good collar?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

news

Old March 18th 04, 03:32 AM
Boogie's Mom

Sweetie, you'ze bootiful no matter whatefur you'ze wearin. Be comfortable
anna lets go getz ussens sum sushi!

Boogie, who'z meowmie hazznt found da sushi, yet, buttid did get sum
surprizingly gud corned beef in the company cafe fur lunch.

nk.net...

Old March 18th 04, 04:15 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu, mine darling! [purrpurr, nuzzlenuzzle]

Would you order for me? I have to run off to the litterbox. [blush]

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence