Tribyewt tu Maestro (Oktofur 14, 2003 - Janyewary 22, 2008

Old October 20th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyewt tu Maestro (Oktofur 14, 2003 - Janyewary 22, 2008

On Oct 19, 7:10*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
*8 gentle snip
Maestro, mine deer broffur, Ize so furry sorree Ize treetid yu so
badlee, an Ize wish I cud tayk it all bak. *sniff *Ize want yu tu
node dat Ize luv yu an Ize promis dat wen weez meet agin, fingz will
be lyke dey wur wen weez wur babykatz.

Till then…Matthias

[Matthias hangz hiz hed az teerz streem down hiz fays. *Hiz broffurz
hand him Kleenex, tayk hold uv him an leed him off da stayj]

Matthias, dat wuz wun uv da best tribewtz I effur hurd. Yew kno yewr
wobble bud Clyde [snif] wud bee heer to suport yew if he wurnt mizzin
ana problee atta Bridj. *I fink Maestro knoz yewr hart ana iz weightin
fur yew atta Bridj, reddy tu plai agin.
* Ralph, feeling very old,
* * with Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith

Fangu Ralph. Ize node Clyde wud be heer if he cud. sniff Clyde waz
mine frend. Weez unnurstood eetch offur an had sum grayt tymez. Ize
keep hopin an purrayin dat heez happee an helthee sumware.

Matthias, wipin away a teer
Old October 20th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Piglet is crying so hard. Wherez Puddie Cat anna all dem klenix when I
needz her? She looks at Wascal and sees that even he has a tear.

Herez I am Piglet - handing over pawfuls of Kleenix ... Ize knew Id need
these boxes.

Puddi

Old October 20th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Matthias - a furry touching tribute. Ize sure Maestro knew youze loved him
furry much and hez didn't hold it against you at all that youze were being
bit "touchy". Youze both will meet again in the fullness of time and youze
both will be healthy, happy and full of life.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Fangu Puddi Cat. Ize hope heez nodez. Kin Ize hav sum kleenix
purrleez.

Matthias

Of course youze can Mattias - Ize brought LOTS with me (pawing over a
handful).

Puddi Cat